[00]

Jaebum:

It was very early when I had woken up. I hadn't slept well and that was the main reason why I was extremely tired. The first thing I had done was making myself a big cup of coffee.

And now I was sitting in my kitchen while I thought about what I could do today. Mina, my fiancee would most likely go out and meet her friends to prepare all the stuff for our wedding. So maybe I should just meet up with my best man.

My best man was also my best friend, Choi Youngjae. We had been friends since the first grade and he had always been by my side whenever I needed him. I didn't even had to think about it when I chose him to be my best man.

I got up from my wooden chair and walked up to the bedroom to get my clothes. Mina was still sleeping so I tried my best to make keep quiet. I took a simple black shirt, a dark blue jeans and my sneakers.

I got dressed and walked out of our room, taking my keys from the small table beside the door. Hopefully Mina wouldn't be that angry that I left before she woke up without even leaving a note for her.

After checking my appearance in the mirror I left the house and got into my car. I sat down on the driver's seat, turned the radio on and started to sing a long with the song which was playing.

The ride to Youngjae's house was short. We had lived in the same neighborhood for two years now. In our childhood, he had lived in another part of the town but then his friend Mark asked Youngjae to become his roommate and so they moved here.

I got out of my car and walked to the door. Youngjae's house was small but it had a big backyard. I still remembered the day he proudly told me that he would move into his first own home.

The sound of the bell interrupted the silence and was followed by loud barks. Of course, I knew that it was Coco, Youngjae's and Mark's little puppy. They got her just two weeks after moving together.

Some seconds later the door was opened by Mark. He was still wearing his grey pyjama pants and his brown hair stood out in every direction. Coco was laying in his arms. "Morning. I guess you're here to see Youngjae." He gave me a tired but friendly smile.

"Yes, I am. But he has to be sleeping when you open the door." I walked in and smiled a bit. He closed the door. "I've heard the shower some minutes ago so guess he's awake. So just go up." The young man walked into the kitchen.

I thanked him and climbed up the stairs. On the wall were a lot of photos which my best friend had placed there. He loved photos and all the memories behind them. It made me very happy that they were a lot of pictures of him and me.

A smile apppeared on my face and walked down the hallway. I went to his room and opened the door. But I didn't walk I'm because the picture I was seeing there, stopped me. There stood Youngjae... completely naked.

1. I know this is kinda short

2. This is a re-upload therefore the comments are from 2017

3. Jaebum's fiancee is not Myoui Mina. I didn't know a better name back then

Thank you for reading ♡