how to confess your love

as i peered over my shoulder and saw you laying down in the soft grass of the meadow where we would have our early morning talks, and the sunlight illuminated your already tan skin, making it glow as if you were a god. your eyes turned a warm comforting color of deep brown and i was faced with the hardest decision i would have to make yet. how would i tell you?

how would i tell you that when i saw you it made my heart light up and skip a beat at the same time, that your presence made my life worth living and that i couldnt imagine a day without seeing your picasso constructed face.

or that you were the only person to make me feel alive, it felt as if i was born again and you had blown a new breath of air into my newly found lungs. i felt disconnected from the world until you connected me together, you were able to do so in the dark, sliding my puzzle pieces of a soul into place like you had done it many times before. instead of letting greed take over you didnt steal a piece for fun or so i would keep chasing you. you put me together to make sure i would forever be like that. i would always be bound to myself.

your kind heart never ceased to fail me, and i would always be surprised on how you managed to do the most for me. you cared about me in a way that made me scared because it was always i who had put too much into whatever it was i was doing. it was always me doing the most i could to please others.

i had wondered how i was going to tell you that you were the only person that mattered to me, after i tried so hard for you to mean less to me i was back at square one before i could even get one foot to the next block. i felt the sewing of your name in my heart before i could stop it and i knew i was screwed but at the same time i didnt want it to stop. i wanted to devote everything i could to you, i wanted to put my heart on a platter not minding if you declined it, i just wanted you to know it was there. i was there.

which comes to the biggest question how was i going to tell you i was deeply in love with everything about you?

______

im so tired

-kylie