Chapter 5 A lesson and some flirting.

A/N: This chapter is going to an author that is near and dear tome, Tamora Pierce. I'm dyslexic in the english category. I had a lotof difficulty reading when I was young. I was forced to do a book report for school. I found one of her first books Alanna: The FirstAdventure. It's a fantasy book. It opened my eyes to Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms. It is one of two books that changed my life. So if you ever get the chance, pick it up and give it a read.

As always Vote, Comment and thank you for reading.

Edited by BizarreSmalls

Chapter 5 A lesson and some flirting.

I'm starting to freak out a little. It's been almost an hour since Ali and Sky left, what the hell could be taking them so long? I've learned some basic spells, but I can't concentrate; so I just start to pace.

"Dude, you should really calm down. You sent two women shopping, we could be here all night." Miranda glares up at him.

"Why are you giving me the death stare?"

"What was with the smart ass comment about shopping? It was very rude." She spat out.

"No, rude would be me trying to sneak a peak from up here. Most women love to shop and they take forever." He never looks down to make his point.

I wait for Miranda to go back on the attack, but she doesn't. I watch her mull over what Zander said. I remember having to follow Sara around for hours in the mall. I wince at the memory. I hear Zander shift his weight on the slate shingles.

"You can breath now bro, I can see them."

I look down the street and scan with my helm. It picks up Ali jogging down the side of the street. I step out into the light, Ali's pace quickens. Soon she's in a dead sprint and I can hear Sky pounding over the rooftops. Ali stumbles to a stop in front of me, breathing hard. I look her over quickly, noticing she has more armor on.

"Where did you get the armor?" Wind swirls around us.

"From the next room down the hall, and there are weapons in the room after that."

Sky purrs softly. She gives Ali a small smile and winks at her. Ali turns a bright red and smiles back. What in the world is going on? Ali is beet red, and Sky is looking at me like a piece of meat. I look over at Miranda. She's looking back and forth between the two of them.

"Okay Sky, can you get Miranda suited up while I teach Ali what I've figured out about our magic abilities?" She looks at me like she's a cat and I just gave her a bowl of cream.

"With pleasure." She walks over and ushers Miranda into the alley.

"What is up with Sky?" I ask Ali, and she gets even redder.

"You just sent her into a dark alley, with a very beautiful women, and she's Bi." She would not look at me as she spoke.