8: In the Moment kiss

May 2nd, 2017

8: In The Moment kiss - Maybe it's in the middle of an argument or you just looked too damn beautiful not to kiss, but their lips were hot against yours and it felt too good to stop.

~~

"Joshua William Dun, what the fuck did you do?!" Tyler yelled as he stormed into he living room of their apartment and looked at Josh as if he was ready to attack Josh by spitting venom from his eyes.

"What did I do?!" Josh asked Tyler as he looked at his boyfriend, who was furious.

"You know what you did!" Tyler yelled as he dropped the letter on Josh's lap. Josh picked it up and read it.

"Dear Mr. Joseph,
We loved to read the poetry you sent us and we are very interested in publishing your work!-"

That was the only thing josh needed to read before his eyes turned big.

"O-oh, that", Josh muttered. "Yeah, that!" Tyler yelled angrily as he grabbed the letter and ripped it in half.

"I told you I didn't want to share my poetry! I told you that countless of times yet you can't just fucking listen!" Tyler yelled. He was completely, utterly, furiously mad at his Josh.

"It's mine! It's my poetry! I don't care if you think it's good, or if they think it's good! It's mine and I told you I didn't want to share it! I trusted you! You're the only one I wanted to share it with but that was the biggest mistake ever! You just went ahead and shared it with those people, and what did you tell them?! That you were me and I was interested in publishing a book?! No I'm not! I don't wanna share my poetry you asshole, you know that! How can you do that to me?! How can you share this with people behind my back when I told you that I only wanted to share my words with you?!" Tyler yelled as tears threatened to spill.

"I hate you! What were you thinking?! Did you thought that we could, I don't know, get rich or what, if I'd publish a book with my work?! I don't wanna get rich! Not in a million years if that means having to share my poetry! I trusted you Josh and you just shared it with people we don't even know in real life!" Tyler yelled, now tears streaming down his face from how angry he was.

"It was supposed to be our thing, our secret, something only we shared!" He yelled. "Get out! I don't wanna see you here. Get out!" He yelled at Josh as he pointed at the door.

Josh slowly stood up. Tyler crossed his arms in front of his chest angrily, when Josh suddenly kissed him.

Tyler leaned into it at first, since that was the first thing he always did when Josh kissed him. But then he realized what was going on and pushed Josh away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Tyler yelled.

"I couldn't not kiss you", Josh whispered. "I'm sorry", he added.

Tyler stared at Josh for a few seconds, before he grabbed Josh by his hair and smashed their lips together. His other hand grabbed Josh's shirt and pulled him closer, and his leg wrapped around Josh's. Josh lifted Tyler up and went to the bedroom, before dropping Tyler on the bed and crawling on top of him. He kissed him deeply again, before he pulled back just slightly.

"I'm sorry", he muttered again. "I hate you, you fucking asshole", Tyler breathed before pulling Josh into a very heated kiss again, his hand roaming through Josh's hair as he tried to pull him closer.

Tyler's hands went down to the hem of Josh's shirt and he pushed it up, but Josh stopped him. "Not now babe", Josh told him. Tyler kissed him again. "Just fuck me", he sighed.

"We need to talk it out first", Josh told him. Tyler let his head fall back on the pillow and sighed. "you're right", he said. Josh softly pecked his lips.

"If you still want to later today then I'll be more than happy to fuck you then", Josh said as he softly bit Tyler's bottom lip. Tyler hummed as Josh sucked on his bottom lip, so he wasn't able to speak, until Josh released it. "Depends on what you're gonna tell me now", Tyler said as he pulled Josh closer and on top of him. Josh let out a laugh as he plopped on top of Tyler and got off of him, but lay down on his right side with his tummy and chest pressed to Tyler's left side. Josh's leg was in between Tyler's and his left arm was around Tyler's waist.

"Why did you send them my poetry?" Tyler asked as he ran his hand through Josh's hair and looked down at him, Josh's head on Tyler's chest.

Josh sighed as he pushed up Tyler's shirt and kissed his skin softly. "I... I just... I just thought you were too scared to do it yourself", Josh sighed. "I thought you were too scared to do it yourself and tell me that 'cause you're always worried your poetry isn't good enough, so I wanted to prove to you that you are good enough", he said, pressing another kiss to Tyler's bare chest.

"I'm so sorry. I promise you to never ever ever do anything like that ever again. Please forgive me?" Josh asked.

Tyler sighed and wrapped both arms around Josh, hugging him tightly.

"...okay, I forgive you. But only because I love you", he said. "I love you too", Josh spoke. "And don't ever do that again okay? Just trust me when I say I don't want to share it", Tyler said as he nuzzled his nose in Josh's hair. Josh nodded. "Promise", he replied.

"And I'm not gonna reply to them and I'm not gonna publish my work", Tyler added. Josh nodded. "Okay baby, you don't have to do that if you don't want to. I didn't mean to pressure you into it, it's all your choice okay? I just wanted to prove you that your poetry is incredible", Josh sighed.

"It's okay Joshie", Tyler said as he pressed a kiss on top of Josh's head.

"Now come fuck me 'cause I still want to feel you", he said, causing Josh to laugh softly. Josh pushed himself up and hovered over Tyler as he kissed him passionately.

~~

Two more one-shots and I'm SO EXCITED for next one whoooooooo yess

What did you think of this one? A little over 1k words 😊