7: Can't Let you Go kiss

May 1st, 2017

7: Can't Let you Go kiss - The type of goodbye kiss when you keep leaving quick pecks on each other's lips, but end up pulling each other back for more, which could go on for hours if one of you don't finally pull away.

~~

"So that's everything, right?" Tyler said. Josh nodded. "Yeah, only those two suitcases left", Josh said.

"And I'll send the other stuff tomorrow", Tyler nodded, and Josh did too.

"Alright", Tyler sighed as he wiped the last few dried tears away. "Guess we should head to the airport then", he muttered.

"Yeah... yeah we should", Josh said as he pulled on his jacket and helped Tyler put on his.

He walked around the apartment he shared with Tyler for a few years for the last time, and then grabbed his suitcase.

"C'mon love", Josh said as he grabbed Tyler's hand and they left their apartment.

Tyler and Josh had been together for years, and they were perfect together, they were always together.

Until now, though, 'cause Josh was going to Europe for a very well paying job he got offered, and Tyler couldn't go with him because he had his job in the US and it wasn't easy for him to find a new job in Europe too, especially close to Josh's new job.

So Tyler was gonna stay, and Josh was gonna leave. It killed Tyler especially, 'cause he always had the hardest time saying goodbye, but Josh hated it too. They decided together that Josh should take the opportunity though, and maybe one day he could come back or he could fly Tyler over to Europe so they could live together there, if Josh was making enough money to do so.

They went all the way down to the ground floor and walked to their car. Josh wanted to take a cab so that Tyler didn't have to drive home on his own after Josh left, but Tyler insisted that he'd be fine and that he could do it.

Josh got into the driver's seat and they drove to the airport with their hands firmly folded together.

When they got to the airport they grabbed both of Josh's suitcases and entered while still holding hands. Josh wasn't planning on letting go until he had to, to leave.

They slowly walked through the airport to where Josh had to check in and leave Tyler. And when they arrived and Josh came to a stop, Tyler started to cry.

"Oh no no baby please don't cry", Josh said as he wiped his boyfriend's tears away. "I-I'm sorry I just can't help it", Tyler sniffled as he tried to wipe his tears away as well. "I don't know for how long I won't see you, and what if we can't skype because you're hours ahead of me and we have work and how will I be able to see you and talk to you the it's 1 pm here and 7 pm where you are Joshie how is-" Tyler rambled. Josh shut him up by kissing him.

"We're gonna make it work. We make everything work", Josh whispered.

Tyler pulled his boyfriend closer and kissed him. "You have to go, right? It's time", he whispered. "Yeah", Josh said, voice cracking.
He kissed Tyler's lips, and again, and again, leaving quick, short pecks on Tyler's lips. He wanted to step back but Tyler grabbed his jacket and kept him in place, kissing him again. Josh tangled his hand in Tyler's hair as he kept pecking Tyler's lips, and then when Tyler wanted to step back to tell Josh he had to go, Josh was the one pulling him back.

"Last kiss", he whispered in between the pecks, before pulling Tyler into s deep, long, loving kiss.

When they pulled back, Tyler's eyes were watery once again, and so were Josh's.

"Bye sweetie, I love you so much. I'll talk to you the second I land", Josh told him.

"I miss you Joshie, I love you so much, stay safe for me okay? We have to return to each other", Tyler cried. Josh nodded. "I will, I promise", he told Tyler.

He kissed him one last time before Josh grabbed his suitcases, turned around and walked away.

Tyler's tears dribbled down his cheeks as he watched his boyfriend leave.

"Bye Joshie", he whispered more to himself than to Josh, 'cause it was way too silent.

He had to force himself not to run after Josh as he watched him go, walking farther and farther away from Tyler.

Tyler was about to turn around, when Josh stopped walking. Tyler frowned. Maybe something was wrong?

Josh turned around and walked back. Tyler frowned confusedly. "Joshie? Is something wrong? Did you forget someth-"? Tyler started as Josh almost reached him.

"Tyler, do you wanna marry me?" Josh asked as he stopped in front of Tyler.

"W-what?" Tyler asked confused.

"I can't do it", Josh said. "I can't leave you. I can't do it Tyler I can't live without you and I'm not prepared at all I don't have a ring or anything but Tyler-" Josh started, before he spotted something.

"Wait here", Josh said as he quickly jogged off, leaving Tyler confused and shocked all at the same time.

When Josh came back, he had a pink rose in his hand.

"Tyler", he started. He took a deep breath before he got down on one knee.

Tyler's hands shot up to his mouth and covered it, as he looked at Josh with big, tear filled eyes.

"Dear Tyler", Josh started as he looked up at him.

"I know this is definitely not the best moment to do this, and I'm not prepared at all, hell I don't even know what to say", Josh started. "I don't have a ring, I don't have anything and an airport is the least romantic place ever, but Tyler, while I was walking away... While I was about to leave you here behind, I... I realized I didn't want a higher paying job. I didn't want a higher paying job in Europe, or anywhere else far away from you. Tyler I want to marry you, I don't want to leave you and hope that if I get back, or if you get there, we can just continue like we never left. I don't want to take any risk Tyler, you're my soulmate, my baby, you're my boy, and there's nothing more that I want in life than to marry you. So, what I guess I'm asking is... do you... Tyler Robert Joseph, do you want to marry me?" Josh asked with hope in his voice.

Tyler was bawling his eyes out and nodded.

"Yes, yes of course I want to marry you Josh oh my god oh my god Josh, yes, please, please marry me", Tyler cried as he dropped to his knees in front of Josh and let himself fall into Josh's arms.

"Please marry me, please make me your husband", Tyler sobbed. There were tears rolling down Josh's cheeks now as well: tears from happiness that Tyler said yes.

"I'm gonna marry the fuck out of you, I'm gonna marry you so hard", Josh whispered as he pulled Tyler in a deep, loving kiss.

Once they both calmed down a little, when their tears had stopped, Josh smiled at his boy.

"Fuck Europe, let's go get you an engagement ring", he smiled. Tyler laughed through his last remaining tears and kissed his fiancé.

~~

AwWWW cute Joshler stuff is my favorite wow I want someone who loves me as much as I always love someone jeeeeeeeez

That being said, what did you think of this one-shot? 😊

Only 3 (!!!) more one-shots left in this book! I have one shot 8 almost fully finished so I'll update that one in a bit. But fear not my loves, after this book is done I'll start a new "10 Ways to..." Joshler book!