3: Unbreakable kiss

April 28th, 2017

3: Unbreakable kiss - The type of kiss
that really shouldn't be happening, it's a mistake, but you can't find yourself able to pull away.

~~

"So", Josh started.

"So", Tyler hummed.

"How do I call you now? My brother in law?" Josh asked. Tyler chuckled. "I guess", he said.

Tyler was laying on the mattress in Josh's room on the ground. He was in Josh's room because he wasn't allowed to sleep in the same room as his girlfriend Ashley, Josh's sister.

"Bros sounds better though", he added. Josh hummed. "True, very true. I'll call you that from now on", he said, causing Tyler to chuckle again.

They lay there for a while next to each other, not saying anything as they stared at the ceiling.

"You tired yet, man?" Josh asked.

"Fuck no", Tyler replied.

"Same, wanna play some games or something?" Josh asked. "Won't your parents hear or mind?" Tyler asked. "Sound Proof room, since I have a drum kit and they don't want to turn crazy listening to it all day", Josh smirked.

"Dude, that's awesome", Tyler smirked as he sat up. "You should, like, show me your drum skills some time. I'd love to see", he said.

Josh smiled. "I'll show you tomorrow, yeah?" He smiled. Tyler nodded happily. "So what games do you have?" He asked.

"There's a shelf with all my games. Mario kart, Mario party, donkey kong, Zelda, Pokémon, stuff like that", he said as he pointed at it. "Can I have a look?" Tyler asked. Josh turned on the fairy lights that were shaped as purple bats and nodded. "Go ahead", he said.

The shelf was above Josh's bed so Tyler got up and crawled on the end of Josh's bed. He went through the games, but couldn't help ending up choosing Mario Kart 64.

"Best choice you could make, you're already my favorite person in the world", Josh said as he sat up and Tyler smiled at him as he passed the game to him.

"Mario Kart 64 is the best Mario Kart ever and all versions after that are okay but compared to this one, they just... suck", he chuckled. Josh smirked. "Couldn't agree more. The N64 is my favorite game console anyways", he said. "Same here", Tyler nodded. "We're a perfect match", Josh chuckled as he gave Tyler a light, playful shove, causing Tyler to laugh as well.

"We're gonna have to get a little cozy here though", Josh said as he pointed at his single bed and then at the tv, which was positioned on a shelf right underneath his games, above the bed. "Unless you wanna lose because you can't watch the screen very well", he added. "But I don't mind if you join here", Josh said.

"As long as you don't mind, I don't mind", Tyler said. Josh smiled. "Can I get you something to drink? I have some snacks too probably", Josh said as he got off the bed and turned another set of fairy lights on - they were little green alien heads.

"Eh yeah I'd like some, do you maybe have, uhm..." Tyler trailed. "Red Bull?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at him with big eyes. "How D'you know?" He asked. "Lucky guess, I think", Josh shrugged with a smile. "You seemed a Red Bull guy to me", he said as he got up off the bed. "I'll be right back", he said as he left the room.

After a couple of minutes, which Tyler spent looking through Josh's music collection, Josh returned with a bag of salted chips, a bottle of coke with two glasses and four cans of Red Bull.