10 Ways to Kiss • foreword

A one-shot book. Welcome!

This book is gonna include 10 fairly short JOSHLER one-shots about 10 different types of kisses. Please don't mention the forest fic, other weird fics or TB saga please!

WritingDove  sent me a list of "types of kisses prompts" and sent them to me. They're planning on doing a one-shot book with those 10 types as well so make sure to check that out once they publish it! We thought we could both do it to see what kind of different stories we come up with!

Here is the list of kissing prompts in the order I want to write them in, so it's not the order of the original post WritingDove found.

1: Breathtaking kiss - It's the kiss that you can't do anything for a few seconds after, you keep your eyes closed with mouth agape or you try to let your mind process what happened.

2: Quick, Goodbye kiss - It's the almost late for work kisses when their lips just peck yours, like an unfinished goodbye.

3: Unbreakable kiss - The type of kiss that really shouldn't be happening, it's a mistake, but you can't find yourself able to pull away.

4: Empty kiss - When one of you don't kiss back, just the stoic feeling of their lips on yours, it's empty, like no one even cares anymore.

5: Early Morning kiss - A kiss that's a wake up call, it's barely even lips touching, more like they're kissing your chin because they're so tired in the early morning haze.

6: Hesitant kiss - The type of kiss where their lips touch a brush against each other's a few times, breath fanning across each other's faces as one waits for the other to make a move.

7: Can't Let you Go kiss - The type of goodbye kiss when you keep leaving quick pecks on each other's lips, but end up pulling each other back for more, which could go on for hours if one of you don't finally pull away.

8: In The Moment kiss - Maybe it's in the middle of an argument or you just looked too damn beautiful not to kiss, but their lips were hot against yours and it felt too good to stop.

9: Post Break Up kiss - The kiss that catches both of you off guard, but says I miss you, I'm sorry and please love me again all at once without any words being spoken.

10: Distracting kiss - When you are competing, maybe playing video games or something so you press kisses anywhere available: arms, nose, knees, ears, knuckles, temple, just anywhere to distract them.

That's the list! WritingDove and I do not know for sure who wrote this list but we think the original post is from prettyboymaximoff on tumblr http://prettyboymaximoff.co.vu/post/153391610561/types-of-kisses-prompts (formerly known as fanficspromptsandfun)

What I do know for sure is that the art I used for my cover, is made by Boya
IG: @/boyaishere

Their art is amazing and you should totally check it out!