NEW ONE-SHOT BOOK: 10 Ways to Cheer Him Up !!

HEY GUYS! The first part of "10 Ways to Cheer Him Up" is up NOW!

It's gonna be a little different: basically, this is gonna be a small 1+10 chapter fic: a prologue + 10 different ways to cheer someone up. It's all Joshler again, of course! I can't wait to hear from you guys there. I'm SO excited for this fic!!

Here's the 10 ideas:

1: Favorite meal - Prepare their favorite food with tasty drinks and a beautiful set table

2: Flowers - Buy them their favorite flowers and decorate the whole house with them

3: Night drive - Get into the car with them and drive to their favorite spot at night to go star gazing or enjoy the view of the city or water

4: Favorite music - Put on their favorite band and ask them for a dance

5: Favorite movie or tv show - Buy lots of snacks and drinks, get cozy and watch their favorite movies or tv shows the whole day

6: Adventure day - Take the car and drive with no destination. Just leave the house or town and drive. Stop somewhere to take a picture of the scenery and get some food at a driveway restaurant.

7: Coddling day - Buying their favorite snacks, making sweet drinks, giving them massages, cuddling them, preparing warm baths for them, etc.

8: Game day - Play their favorite video games, but don't forget the old school board games. Make sure to let them win every time.

9: Artsy afternoon - Bake cupcakes, decorate masing jars to hold candles, paint picture frames and put pictures of you together in it, take polaroid pictures the whole   day.

10: Play farm - Take  them to the play farm  to cuddle with baby goats, baby piglets, bunnies,  guinea pigs and other  animals while you take pictures of them and how  happy they are.

Love you guys & I hope to see you there! 💙💜