Chapter 4

The Next Day...

Jonathan was currently waiting for the school bus. He was listening to music, just minding his own business when he hears a giggle and chuckle. He turns and sees Evan with Sydney all over his arm.

Jonathan scoffs and keeps looking the other way, avoiding Evan as per usual.

Evan didn't realize it was Jonathan until they approached the bus stop. He sees Jonathan looking around for the bus and completely ignoring the fact that he's there.

"Hey, Jon," he says.

Jonathan just ignores him while turning up the volume on his music.

"Evan. Why are you talking to this fag? He might take you away from me!" Sydney exclaims.

Evan just blocks her out and gives Jonathan sad eyes. He notices that Jonathan reaches up to his neck to grab something but soon puts his hand down when he realizes it's not there.

Did he lose his necklace? Did he throw it out?

He was about to say something but the bus finally came. Jonathan quickly got on but only to be teased and have paper balls thrown at him.

Evan just sighs and gets on the bus after Sydney. He sits in the middle of the bus and looks for a certain blue eyed boy. After he found him, he sees that he sits in the very back with his hood on and music blasting through this earbuds.

Jonathan turns to look his way and locked eyes with him. He glares at Evan and turns to look out the window. Evan gave sad eyes again but looks the other to Sydney.

All he kept thinking was how to make up with Jonathan and make him forgive him.

Not only was Jonathan his best friend, but he was also his long time first love.

And he'll do anything just to see him happy and forgiving him.