Chapter 13

Jonathan's P.O.V.

The next day, I was nervous about going to school. After the message, I started to cry then cut myself some more. I know, stupid but I couldn't help myself.

Walking in to the school. I looked around, trying to find Ash. He couldn't be hard to find, had a black leather jacket and grey eyes... which is rare.

"Hey, Jon!" I hear.

A smile made it to my face. As I turned, I saw a completely different person.

"Oh, it's you..."

"Well you don't sound so happy."

"What do you want Evan?" I asked.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted me to walk you to class?" He asks.

I looked at him. He was wearing sweat pants and an over sized baggy sweater. His eyes had bags and were red. His smile was just a sad smile.

"Um, sure... whatever," I say.

I started to walk away from him, but he caught up to me. He was oddly really close to my liking. It really bothered me. I tried to keep my distance but he just getting closer.

"Hey, Jon!" I hear.

Turning to my left, I saw Ashley running to us. Now THAT put a smile on my face.

"Oh, hey Ashley~" I say.

I hugged him really tight. He hugged back and looked up to see Evan.

"Oh. Hey, Evan," he says.

He glares at him, "Hey, Ash. Um, Del, I'll call you later. I don't want to intrude."

He leaves, Ash and I were finally alone.

"Thank god he left," he says.

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can do this," he then kisses me on the lips and pulls me into a tight embrace. I stood there shocked but soon closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. And I gotta admit, he is a good kisser.

We then stopped because people were giving us weird looks. My face was on fire and I felt like I was really embarrassed... again.

"I'll see you after class. I'll miss you!" He whispers. He then gives me another peck on the lips and leaves.

I stood there stunned. Why would we do that to me in front of all these people? My thoughts were interrupted by the minute bell.

"Shit!" I say as I run to class.

~Time Skip~

Ash and I have been in a relationship for a couple of weeks now. It honestly has been a great one so far.

We were currently in his room watching a movie. Just cuddling on the bed. I really had to pee, though. So I went to use the bathroom real quick.

As I came back, I heard Ash talking to someone.

"Don't worry, dude! This plan is working well! We just got a couple more weeks then I'll break up with him. He'll be crawling back to you in no time like we planned," he says into the phone.

I stood there stunned. He was just... using me?! I thought he really liked me.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you soon. Alright, see ya! Yes! You can use my motorcycle. Okay, bye," he finally says.

I walked in with tears in my eyes. He got up and quickly ran over to me.

"Baby? Baby, what's wrong?!" He frantically asks.

"Who was on the phone," I mumble.

"Uhh, no one babe! I swear," he nervously says.

"You liar!"

"What no! Why would I-"

"You were just using me! Who was on the phone?!" I screamed.

"If I told you, you would get more upset at him," he says calmly.

I stood there shocked.

"Who?"

He gulped, "E-Evan."

My heart just broke. Evan came up with a plan to just make me go back to him? Why? Why won't he just leave me alone?!

"Fuck you and fuck Evan, too! I'm out of here!" I shouted.

I ran down the stairs with tears in my eyes. All I heard was Ashley shouting at me and telling me to come back, but I didn't want to listen.

Getting home wasn't that hard though. I lived a couple blocks away. So if I ran, which I did, I would get home under ten minutes.

I made it though. I ran to my room quickly and shut the door tight. I didn't want to talk to my family at the moment, I just wanted to be alone.

As I sat there crying, something came to mind. What Ashley said, he was talking to Evan and he said that Evan can borrow the motorcycle.

Wait a minute...

Motorcycle... Evan... the scent, the voice.

That's when I had a moment of realization...

Evan is motorcycle boy!