Chapter 16

The moment you've all been waiting for... ENJOY!

Evan's P.O.V.

After Jonathan said those things to me, I had a break down. So much pain and heartbreak went through me. I couldn't take it anymore. This last plan has to work to get him back.

To get back my Jonathan.

So currently, I'm at Craig's house and making a plan. He's trying to take the video of Jonathan and cut it out into a different video.

"Hey, Evan. Can I ask you something?" He suddenly asks.

"Sure."

"What's the video about anyways? I mean, I haven't seen it... and I'm just curious on what it's about. I-Is it okay if I watch it?"

I take a deep breath. I suddenly feel tears burning through my eyes wanting to come out. Should I let him? Should I ignore he question.

Sighing, I gave in, "Sure Craig. Knock yourself out..."

He gives no emotion towards me and goes to a file. He opens it and sees my video. With one click, the video already started.

Video:

Evan's P.O.V. In the video...

I was trying to test out the camera in my new hat that I got offline. It was a hidden camera that people use to spy in investigations.

"Alright. Let's get this video made," I say with a smirk.

There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Evan? Can I come in? Or are you naked again?" Jon asks.

"No, you can come in."

He comes in and smiles. God that smile.

We started hanging out a bit, talking and laughing. At one point, I started to tickle him and he was giggling like crazy. He was just beautiful in that position.

Next thing we know, we were kissing, leading to us making out. It was a heated make out session. There was moans going through.

"You know, Jon. You're getting me really hard," I say.

"Maybe I can take care of that," he says.

Jonathan slowly starts to palms me through my jeans, causing me to groan. He slowly started to unbutton my jeans and slipped them off along with my boxers.

The way he licked his lips made me even more horny.

"C'mon, Jon. Don't leave me hangin'," I seductively say.

He blushed and took me in. I swear, his mouth felt amazing. He bobbed his head up and down, keeping his pace. He licked the top and made his way down.

My moans were so loud that I thought the neighbors might've heard me.

Without a warning, I took my shaft out and came all over his face. His tongue was out and only a few streaks landed on his tongue while the rest went onto his face.

I started to stroke his cheek.

"Good boy, you did such an amazing job," I say.

He swallowed some and smiled.

Video ending:

Craig had wide eyes and his mouth was covered with his hand. He looked towards me and was just in shock.

I, on the other hand, had tears going down my cheeks. My eyes were filled with them.

"Evan. That's... so fucked up that you did that," he finally says.

"Yeah, I know! That's why I want this video taken down and never to be seen again! I'm doing this all for Jon!" I shouted.

He nods and goes back to his laptop. He clicks something then types some weird stuff on his keyboard.

"Okay, everything should be ready for the rally. Everything is all set up and planned."

"Good, thank you so much."

"Welcome, anytime. But do you think this plan will work?" He asks.

There was a moment of silence.

"I hope so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVAN YOU HEARTLESS B!TCH!! XD well now you know what he did! You guys hate me now, huh? Maybe? Probably? XD Eh, well we'll see what happens in the next chapter!

-this is Average Weirdo aka Incubus and I will talk to you guys later :)