Chapter 15

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I was currently walking home. My mind was full of ideas and music. It was also filled with memories with Evan.

It was kind of raining a bit. I didn't mind, I had layers of clothes on and my hood up. Music blasting through my earbuds as usual.

Suddenly, I heard thunder. Ahh, thunder. One of the most beautiful things I love about the rain. I wonder when lightning will hit.

As I was thinking about the lightning and thunder, I accidentally stepped in a puddle, causing all the mud and water to get in my clothes.

"Fuck," I say to myself.

Just then, I heard a motorcycle rev up a bit. I looked up and wasn't surprised to see 'Motorcycle Boy,' in front of me. I sigh and got up, just to leave him behind.

"Jonathan! You're not supposed to be out here! Remember what I told you?" I hear him say.

"Oh, fuck off!"

"Why are you like this? You weren't like this last time I talked to you!" He shouted.

"That's because I didn't know who you are, Evan!" I shouted back.

He stopped for a second. He turned his head in confusion.

"Is that who you think I am?" He asks.

"I know, it's you Evan! The same height, the same jacket! Even the same smell is you! Remove you helmet!"

I can tell he stiffs up a bit, "No."

"Take. It. Off."

"No!"

"Fine. I'll take it off for you."

As I reach up, he slaps my hand away.

"Take it off!" I shouted again.

"Why? Why do you want me to take it off so badly?" He asks.

"To see who you really are!" I said.

As I shouted, I grabbed his helmet and saw a unhappy Evan. He closes his eyes and clenches his jaws. Thunder and lightning goes off again in the back. I had tears going down my cheeks.

"Why were you motorcycle boy?!" I questioned.

"Because I knew if it was me trying to save you, you wouldn't want to be saved," he says calmly.

"So, you planned all this motorcycle boy to just what? Make fun of me again?! Where's the camera?!"

"There's no camera!"

"Bullshit, Evan! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

He was silent and put his head down. He mumbled something, but I couldn't hear it.

"Speak. Up."

"Because I love you," I finally hear.

My heart starts to beat fast. My eyes went wide and I started to get angry.

"What do you mean you love me?! You're the one who ruined my life! You're the one who made that damn video! And now you're saying you love me?! Too little too late, Evan. Good bye!" I finally say.

With that, I finally left and ran back home. I made the decision that I would...

Forever...

Stay out of Evan's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hate me now, don't you X'D THE NEXT ONE WILL BE ABOUT THE VIDEO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) what will the video be about? >:) love you weirdos!

This is Average Weirdo aka Incubus and I will talk to you guys later!