11. Back together

This chapter was edited by alllura
---------------

We were heading towards the rest, having no doubt about where they were. Being able to use earth bending to see sure came in handy at times like this.

Eventually, we reached an old abandoned town, where we saw one of the girls who had been chasing us. Great, out of all of them, it was the fire bending princess maniac.

Luckily, it was like seven against one. The princess was facing Iroh, a boy with a big ponytail, Aang, Sokka, and Katara.

Toph used earth bending to push the girl to the ground. She gave our friends a smirk and spoke "We thought you could use a little help!"

I cracked my knuckles and added "Looks like we were right!"

We all cornered the girl, who I learned was named Azula. She was surrounded by some broken walls, with no escape. She began backing up as we surrounded her, and said. "Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors, all working together. I'm done." She raised her hands in surrender. "I know when I'm beaten. You got me. A princess surrenders with honor."

We all stayed the way we were, not sure what she would do. Just when we were about to go get her, she shot her blue fire at Iroh! The man collapsed as we all turned to him with worry. I looked back, ready to fight her, but she was gone.

Katara tried to help him, but the guy with the ponytail yelled at us to leave. Reluctantly, we left, and went all the way back to Appa and to finally get some sleep.

------------

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! So the chapter is dedacted @geodeee. They are writing a super cool book called "The Earth chronicles book one: fire"

It is about the avatar after Korra. It only has 3 part but it is really good so far, I so recommended reading it. Also thank you for over 8k vewis.

Make sure to Add, Vote, And Comment!!!

-Isabel3710🐴