Part 3

Andromeda's Pov

I sat in my room watching a movie on my computer. I couldn't watch one out there because the vampires kept taking over my tv. I was watching my favorite movie, Beauty and the beast. I know it's a princess movie but I just love it.

Before I knew it I was getting a call.

Derek calling...

I sighed and picked up the phone.

Hello?

Hey Andy! It's Derek

I know Derek there's this thing called caller Id

I walked into the kitchen to get some juice.

Ya right..

What do you want?. I ask annoyed. The band turned and looked at me, which I ignored.

It's dad, he wants you at the ceremony..

Fuck no! I yelled and grabbed my drink.

Andromeda-

I told him that I would never take part of that... that murderfest! So you can tell him to go stick his ceremony where the sun doesn't shine! I ended the call and the boys looked at me confused. I just sighed and bent down to pick up the pieces of glass on my floor. I felt someone bend down and help me pick up the pieces. I looked up and saw Chris's face not to far from mine.

"That sounded intense." Chris said. I didn't respond. What did he know? He chuckled. I glared at him.

"I told you not to read my fucking mind, and if you must know then yes I have intense family issues that contain a father that wants to kill his children to gain power. So yes Chris my phone call was intense." I said frustrated.

"exciperent" I said and all the pieces flew into the trash can. I got up and looked at the other guys on my couch. Who looked like they weren't listening but I knew they were. I gave Chris one final look and went back into my room slamming the door.

I couldn't believe my father. My mother, gone. Brother, sister, niece, all that was left was me and Derek and now I knew what he wanted. I couldn't prevent him from killing them but I can stop him from killing Derek. I felt a tear slide down my face. How could he do this? My whole life I wished to have a normal family. I shook my head and wiped my eyes. I looked at the time and saw it was 2pm. I felt my stomach grumble. I looked for my phone. I must have left it out there. I went back out and grabbed my phone from the counter. I I looked to see I had multiple texts from Derek and a missed phone call and voice message from him. I listened to it.

Andromeda, quit acting like a child and pick up the phone, this is your duty to the coven, you shall not ruin this for me young lady.

The voice message ended. I shook my head. Selfish dick.

"Hey witchy are you gonna order a pizza?" Ricky asked. I shrugged sitting on the couch next to him.

"Well you should, because I'm hungry, you must be hungry or you wouldn't be out here socializing with us awful vampires." He mocked me. I glared at him.

"Now I know why Chris does the signing in the band, no one can stand your voice." I shot back. He glared.

"You know I think I'm craving something a little stronger than pizza." He said.

"Can you please shut up? I'm trying to watch tv." Ghost say. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to get pizza." I said getting up and out of the corner of my eye I saw Ricky smirk.