Part 16

Andromeda's Pov

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself. I was watching the news and I saw Ashley. The little girl from the park. But it turns out her name is actually Lauren.

"Officials say, Lauren Bailey was taken from her home in Scranton about three weeks prior to her death. Lauren's body was found in an alley way with bite and claw marks all over her body-" I turned off the tv. I was horrified. Who would do something like this? I rubbed my face stressed and felt someone sit down next to me.

"Hey you okay?" Chris asked me. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, something happened to this little girl I met. She was killed and in just shocked. I didn't think, I met her while she was kidnapped, she didn't even seem to know she was taken." I said. He looked at me strangely but nodded.

"I'm sure the killer will be found, but for now let's get your mind off of that and to Ghosts birthday that's coming up." He said. I nodded and turned to him. He smiled at me and started talking about plans for the party.

"So I'm thinking, red velvet cake, coffins-" Chris went on about party ideas and I sat there trying to listen. But the thoughts of Lauren being killed by some monster kept coming back to me.

"Babe, you're not listening." Chris said waving a hand in my face. I looked back up at him and nodded.

"Yes I am. You said you wanted coffin cake and... exotic dancers...?" I asked. He shook his head no but laughed.

"I'll handle the party then, but I need you to go get some stuff for decorations. I'm sure you can handle that without getting lost." He teased. I playfully glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up." I mumbled. I took the list and went out.

———

At the store I started putting random party gear in a basket. I went down the aisle and put in some blood red plates and cups. I saw a girl looking through somethings and went around her.

"Big party?" She asked. I looked over at her and nodded smiling. She had half red and half black hair. She looked pretty cool.

"Yeah, my friends birthday is coming up, my boyfriend put me in charge of decorations." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"What's his name? Your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Chris. But the party is for my friend Ghost." I said.

"Interesting, my friends birthday is also coming up so, gotta start planning." She said. I nodded and put the last of the decorations in the basket.

"I'm Ashley, but you can call me Ash." She said sticking her hand out. I nodded smiling, and shook her hand. There are a lot of people who like the name Ashley in this town.

"Andromeda. It was nice to meet you Ash, but I gotta head back. Maybe I'll see you later." I told her and left. I went and paid for the items and sped back to the house. I came back to see Ricky making out with a girl on the couch. A different girl from last time. I looked away and tried to ignore the scene. I went to Chris's room and saw him at a desk. I put the supplies on his bed and he looked over and spun his chair around.

"Awesome, Were you able to find the coffin necklaces?" He asked. I chuckled and shook my head. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"Surprisingly, no coffin necklaces." I joked. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I love you." He said. I got off him and headed back out.

"Love you too." I said. As I left I swayed my hips a bit, I knew I was teasing Chris but I liked it. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag. I opened it and started drinking.

"Are you serious? You want me to leave?" I heard Ricky's little friend ask angrily. I glanced over and saw her standing over him.

"Yeah, I'm done now, thanks for stopping by Grace." He said. He started moving her towards the door.

"It's Gabby-"

"Yeah, we'll see ya." He said and pushed her out the door closing it. I tried not to stare and I heard him sigh.

"She was pretty, you should have kept her." I said. He glanced at me and shrugged.

"She was alright. Kept biting my lip though." He said. I chuckled and threw away my bag.

"Look, I want to be friends with you, Ricky. But you can't try anything anymore. Okay?" I asked. I really did want to be friends with him, but not if he was going to keep trying to get with me. He nodded.

"Friends it shall be. I'm glad you and Chris are happy." He said. I nodded and left the kitchen heading back to my room. I shut the door and saw a little package on my bed. I opened it and saw it was a little bag of sage from Derek. I'd have to thank him for it later.

I changed into my pajamas and turned on my tv and got under the covers. I watched the office for a little while before I felt my eyes begin to droop. I heard the door crack open and close. I assumed Chris had come in and gotten under the covers with me. I turned and faced him.

"Hey sleepy." He said. I groaned a bit and moved closer into him.

"Ghosts party will be ready soon, thank you for helping me." He said. I muttered a soft you're welcome and he kissed the top of my head.

"Good night my love." He said. I smiled and fell asleep on Chris's chest.