Part 10

Chris's Pov

I held Andromeda's lifeless body in my arms.

"No. She... she should be waking up. I gave her my blood." I said holding her.

"It's to late Chris. We were to late." Ghost said.

"No we can't be. I didn't get to say goodbye." I said, I regretted all of it. Leaving her room angry, not speaking to her on her last day. Now she's gone forever. No. She can't be. I bit my wrist and stuck more blood in her mouth. She has to come back. I heard Derek get up. He looked around to see what happened.

"What have you done?" He said. He saw his unconscious dad and then me holding his sister.

"What did you do to her?" He said falling beside me.

"She.." I couldn't even get out the words.

"She sacrificed herself for yours and ours." Ricky spoke up.

"Why.. why would she do that?" He asked.

"He was going to kill you. She took your place." He said.

"No.. that's not what was supposed to happen. The two of us were supposed to merge and then with him and he'd get our powers." He said.

"You were the only family she had left." I said. I stroked her brown hair. It was beautiful.

"My blood will heal her. It will just take time." I said. Derek looked at me confused.

"What? How she's... oh god you.." he looked at me shocked and angry.

"How could you do that to her. She hates everything to do with vampires let a lone become one. She'd rather die that be one of you." He said.

"She is dead Derek! I don't care if she hates me forever for this! I need her alive." I said. I picked her up. Her limo body was light in my arms.

"Where are you taking her?" He asked getting up.

"Back to our home when she wakes up she'll be thirsty. I have just the drink for her." I said looking at the unconscious man behind Ricky.

"You think she's gonna kill her own father." Derek said chuckling.

"I know she will." I said,

"Is there anyway you can take his power. Your moral compass hasn't changed so you be the most powerful witch." I added. He nodded. H e went over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"transferre me in virtute" He said. I could physically see the power going from him to Derek. He took it all.

"So when he wakes up he'll be completely human?" Ricky asked. Derek nodded.

"That man deserves everything chez gonna get, he tore my family apart." Derek said.

"Take care of her please. Call me if you need help." He added. I nodded. We all got in the cars. I laid Andromeda in the back of her car and drove it back home while the others followed.

Another time skip to the mansion...

I got back and picked up Andromeda. I sped up to her room and laid her down on the bed. Hoping she would wake up soon. I stayed there watching. Waiting.

"Chris her father is downstairs in the cells." Ricky said. I nodded.

"Chris she might not-"

"Don't even finish that sentence Ricky. I refuse to believe this is it." I said. He sighed sitting next to me.

"Chris I get it you like her but-"

"No Ricky you don't get it. I haven't felt like this towards anyone besides Ashley. Andromeda... makes me feel better than I ever could imagine. I need her," I said. He sighed and left the room. I studied her lifeless body. How could something so horrible happen to suck a beautiful person?

I was to pissed off at the world to actually find a answer.