Part 12

*Ok before this chapter starts can we all just appreciate the fact their new album is fucking amazing. I stayed up till 12 listened to the whole thing and omg I cannot fathom how much I love this band. *

Andromeda's Pov

First off let me tell you this whole vampire thing is not working out for me. It's been two days and almost killed someone at the grocery store. Chris wanted to 'test' how much self control I had and I couldn't even breathe through the store without attacking. By now I keep myself locked in my room only going out into the kitchen at night to stock up on blood bags.

Which was what I was doing now. It was about 3 am and I was pretty sure everyone was asleep so I crept through the kitchen. I opened the fridge which made more noise than I meant it to and grabbed about 4 blood bags. I closed it and turned to see Chris looking at me.

"Jesus Christ!" I said and jumped. I I hate when he does that.

"You can't stay in there forever." He said.

"Actually I can, literally." I said.

"It's only been two days. It's going to take some time before you get used to it. But if you lock yourself away then how are you supposed control yourself?" He asked. I sighed.

"More importantly how am I supposed to see you if your locked away?" He asked. I chuckled and put down the blood bags.

"You can see me whenever you like, just inside my room." I said smirking.

"Andromeda. Come on, what do you do in there? Watching horror movies for the rest of eternity is not a good way to do it. Just try and give it a little more time before you hide in a dungeon with a coffin." He joked.

"Oh shut up. But fine I'll socialize," I said putting my arms around Chris's neck. I had to stand on my tippy toes because he was so damn tall. He smiled and looked into my eyes. We had kissed before but not after I changed, but I had a feeling we were about to. I saw him lean down. Our lips brushed each other's.

The lights flickered on. We turned our heads to see Ricky staring at us unamused.

"Really guys? We eat in this kitchen." Ricky said. I let go of Chris.

"No we don't." Chris said giving Ricky a look.

"Well, still I don't want to see that." Ricky said.

"Then don't look." I said I grabbed a blood bag opening it and drinking it. He took one eyeing me.

"Anyway, what are you two doing up?" Ricky asked. I rolled my eyes.

"What does it look like Ricky?" I said sarcastically holding up the bag.

"Please there's more going on here, Witchy I haven't seen you since you drank your father, so.. what's new?" He asked as if he were interested. Chris was glaring at Ricky. Man he really wanted that kiss.

"Just planning all the ways I could rid you from existence but that's not new." I said smirking. Ricky chuckled.

"Ugh see now I miss the silence, it was peaceful without your voice." He said.

"Well no one asked you to be out here at three am." Chris said. I looked at him and he looked irritated.

"Ouch, my feelings are hurt." Ricky said. I got up and threw my bag away.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked sitting next to Chris. I felt his hand grab mine I looked up and him and smiled.

"I thought I heard you two talking so i came to join the fun." He said simply but I somehow knew it was more than that. Chris definitely did.

"Well we are going to go back to bed. Bye Ricky." Chris said and sped us to my room shutting the door. I looked at him confused. He grabbed a piece of my sage and lit it on fire.

"Chris what's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Ricky. That's what's wrong." He said.

"Well I don't think burning my sage was worth something we all know." I said.

"No I mean Ricky, he.. he wants you." He said looking at me.

"What? How could he want me? He hates me." I said confused.

"When we were about to kiss, I heard his thoughts. He said 'I can't let him kiss her, I want her'." Chris said. I looked at him shocked.

"Chris." I said he looked down at me.

"He will never have me, I want you and you only. I need you." I said looking down a bit embarrassed. I then felt hands softly move my face up and Chris's lips upon mine. I could feel his cold lip rings. It made the whole kiss more pleasurable. My hands went up and gripped his hair. Pulling him down closer to me. He pulled away and my hands fell down to his neck.

"If that doesn't tell you how much I want you and not him I don't know what will." I joked. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I know it's just this has happened before.."

"Ashley." I said quietly. He nodded.

"Hey I am not her. I would never hurt you like that." I said. He nodded. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 4.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my computer and sat on my bed. He slid next to me and selected a random film. His hand grasped mine and I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.