Part 7

Andromeda's Pov

All that was left was Ricky. Balz and Vinny were nowhere to be found. I didn't know how to feel about being alone with Ricky. He might do something weird again.

He sat there watching tv as I played on my phone to keep myself from staring at him. He then moved over next to me.

"Witchy." He said. I glanced at him and then back at my phone. He sighed.

"Andromeda." He said my name this time. I looked up at him again and stared. He had never called me by my name.

"What?" I asked quietly but I knew he heard me.

"I didn't mean to um.. hug you yesterday. You just looked sad and I-" he stopped talking.

"You don't need to explain yourself." I said.

"But I want to. You were just so sad and I'm sorry I've been a dick." He said. I looked at him surprised. I just shrugged.

"It's whatever, I'm not going to be around long enough to worry about our 'friendship' anyway." I said scrolling through my phone. Finally he took my phone.

"Hey-"

"No listen to me, you are not going to die, I know you promised to save your brother but not if your going to die." He said.

"Obviously you didn't listen long enough for him to say it's not just my brother. It's you guys too. I may be against vampires but I hate my father more." I said taking my phone back standing up.

"Don't tell anyone about me leaving Ricky." I said. He nodded.

"Promise." I said again.

"I promise." He said and I sighed in relief. I didn't want to worry Chris. By then the boys got back and put stuff in the fridge.

"Why is it every time you two are alone it's so intense feeling?" Ghost said.

"You know witchys not a fan of me and vice versa. You could have missed another fight." Ricky said playing it off. Chris gave me a look. I just smiled at him.

"Ok so guys this weekend I will be gone for a few days. My friend.. Angela another witch is hosting a witchy gathering." I said. They nodded but Ricky just sat there.

"Ok but you have to text me when you get there." Chris said. I blushed.

"Please I can handle myself." I said. Chris chuckled.

"Right." He said. I smiled and went into my room and grabbed one of the boxes from under my bed. I opened it and pulled out my book of spells. It was my mothers. I put out some candles and lit them. I grabbed some sage and burned it so the guys wouldn't hear.

"Sacrificium mundaret Sacrificium mundaret." I said and I had purified myself for the ceremony. I was very vulnerable now. My magic was up for grabs. I heard a knock. My head turned to the door quickly and the candles went dark. I closed the book and put it under my bed and opened the door. Chris.

"Chris what's up." I said. He smiled.

"Hey I uh was just wondering if you had plans tonight?" He asked. I smiled.

"No I'm free." I said.

"Cool would you like to go eat pizza at a crappy diner with me?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

"I'd love to." I said. He blushed and so did I.

"Ok We will go at 7 then." He said and left. I closed the door and did a dance. Chris wants to go to dinner with me.