Part 4

Andromeda's Pov

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I stretched and pulled out my headphones.

"What?" I asked and the door opened. It was Chris.

"Someone's knocking on the door, we are to lazy to get it." Chris said. I looked at him confused.

"Yet you could get up and wake me up?" I muttered. He shrugged I got up and went to the front door and opened it.

"Andy!"

"Derek?" I asked confused.

"Thats me." He said chuckling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked not amused. He smirked.

"Well dad needs you and I'm here to get you so come on let's pack." He said pushing my door open. My eyes widened.

"No no-" he already got inside and saw the five dudes in my living room.

"Damn Andy you are getting around five guys? You went for the Emo type this time. Weird." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh fuck you." I said. He chuckled.

"That's incest, now guys I'm sure you had fun with Andy here but it's time for you to leave." He said.

"Who are you first off?" Ricky said.

"Her brother now leave before I make you." Derek said. I pushed Ricky back. I gave him a look.

"Derek, they are my very temporary roommates. You can't make them leave and you can't make me leave so why don't you go back to your daddy and tell him to find someone else because I am not going to let him kill the rest of his family." I said and Derek gave me a look.

"We can talk about this some where else when others aren't listening." He said looking at the band.

"Oh please we've heard it, murderous power hungry dad, nothing to hide." Ricky said.

"So then you know if you don't stay out of my way I'll kill you." Derek said. The rest of the band stood by Ricky. I got in front of Derek.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Your acting like-"

"Like what?"

"Like Dad. Your acting like dad. I told you no Derek, I will make you leave if I have to." I said. He gave me a look.

"Andromeda, this ceremony will happen, if I don't get you now, he will come here and trust me you don't want that." Derek said sincerely. He was like the old Derek.

"If that dirtbag wants ol' Witchys power than he's going to have to get by five vampires." Ricky said. Derek looked at me shocked.

"Vampires? I thought I disliked you before, now.. How can you let these things stay with you? They aren't forcing you are they?" I glanced at him.

"No... there friends. Just leave Derek." I said. I gave the band a look and Derek sighed.

"Don't say I didn't warn you Andromeda. He will come after you." Derek said.

"Let him come." I said and Derek left. It was silent. I was going to die one way or another.

"That was intense." Ricky said.

"Shut up. You just outed us to a witch. One that now hates us." Chris said. Ricky shrugged.

"Are you ok?" Chris asked me.

"I'm fine. Just a lovely way to start my day. I said. I looked at the mail on my counter.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I said.

"What now?" Ghost asked. I showed him my mail.

"I'm getting evicted." I said.

"What? What for?" Chris asked coming over next to me.

"Noise complaints and I'm late on rent again. Oh by the way I gave no job so I can't pay rent anymore." I said. I'm going to live in the streets.

"You are not going to live on the streets." Chris said. I gave him a look.

"Why not? You know I might be better off if you guys eat me. Then I won't have to worry about eviction and my father." I said. Chris chuckled.

"Would love to." Ricky said from the couch. I rolled my eyes.

"You can stay with us, if you want. You did call us your friends." Chris said. I chuckled.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm just going to figure something out." I said. Maybe I'll just go to dads and hopefully not die.

"No I don't want a witchy at the house." Ricky said. I rolled my eyes.

"Good thing I'm not saying yes, I wouldn't want to live with an obnoxious vampire." I said.

"Ha ha." Ricky said.

"No your not going back to that monsters house. We will vote. Those in favour of Andromeda living with us raise hands." Chris said. Blaz, Ghost, Vinny, and Chris raised hands.

"Those not?" He said. Ricky and I put up our hands. Chris smirked.

"Get packing missy."