Part 8

Andromeda's Pov

I had just gotten back from the store. I decided that I needed something to wear as I went into the afterlife. When I walked in I put down my bags. My arms were killing me.

"supernatet" I said and the bags floated behind me.

"Watcha get?" I heard Ghost say. I shrugged.

"Just some new clothes nothing big." I said. He looked through the bags.

"Hey! Not for you." I said and the bags floated away from him. I got into my room and they fell on my bed. I pulled out some more jeans and I picked out a cute dress. It was black and lacy. It went to my knee and had no sleeves. The dress wrapped around my neck. I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Chris walked in.

"Hey, Chris what's up." I said.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said. He closed the door.

"Um are you ok? You seem nervous." I said. I moved the new clothes and sat down.

"Ya I just don't want anyone to hear this." He said. I chuckled.

"I don't think a door is gonna stop that here." I said. I got up and grabbed a piece of sage I had and lit it on fire.

"Now no one can hear us." I said. He faces towards me.

"Chris what's wrong?" I asked he's making me nervous.

"Nothings wrong. I just.. ok I'm gonna say it, just gimme a second." He said. I sat there quietly for a few seconds.

"Ok. Andromeda, I like you. A lot and I want to be with you. I know your a witch and you hate vampires but I feel human when I'm with you. You make me remember what it's like to be alive." He said and I was in shock. I was not expecting that.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I wanted to say yes. So badly. But then my mind went to the weekend. What do I say?

"Say yes." Chris said.

"Yes." I said. I didn't care about the consequences. I wanted Chris to be mine. He smiled and I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed his lips against mine. I don't know what confidence aloud me to do that but I did and I loved every second of it. I pulled away because I did need air.

"I was not expecting that." He said. I blushed and let go of his shirt.

"Sorry." I muttered. He just pulled me into another kiss. I smiled in the kiss. His cool lip rings tingled on my skin. We pulled apart when I heard another knock.

I got up and crushed the sage.

"What?" I asked. I wanted to keep kissing Chris. I heard Chris chuckled. I looked at him and playfully glared.

"Witchy open the door." I heard Ricky say.

"Andromeda can't come to the door right now please leave a message often the beep." I said but didn't beep. Ricky just banged on the door. I groaned. I got up and opened the door.

"What Ricky?" I said. He looked past me and saw Chris. His demeanour changed.

"There you are Chris, I didn't know she kidnapped you." He said ignoring me. I opened my door more for him.

"Ya I was just talking to Andromeda." He said blushing. He was so cute. Chris chuckled. Fuck you and your stupid mind reading. I said in my head.

"Well I need to talk to witchy about her trip this weekend. I want some souvenirs." He said. I gave him a look and nodded.