Part 13

Andromeda's Pov

Ever since Chris told me about Ricky I had been kind of avoiding him. Saying I had somewhere to be or just staying in my room when we were alone.

"Hey Andromeda Chris and I will be back!" I heard Ghost say. He pulled my boyfriend out the house and I sighed. Now was another time Ricky and I were alone. He was watching tv and I got up and started to walk away. Then he flashed in front of me.

"You know I'm kinda over the whole avoiding thing so spill what did I do this time?" Ricky said. I didn't respond and continued to ignore him.

"Witchy....." he huffed. "Andromeda." I stopped and looked down. I could feel his influence on me grow. I couldn't let it work. I didn't know why but he had some affect on me and it was almost affection.. I don't know.

"What did I do?" He asked sincerely confused. I sighed. I felt bad. I wanted to comfort him. I rid my head of those thoughts.

"You couldn't keep your thoughts to yourself." I said turning around. His face didn't change.

"God Ricky." I rubbed my face. He was so oblivious.

"You want me!" I said. The confusion left his face and he blushed and looked away.

"How would you know that? If I did?" He asked.

"That's why Chris has been angry at you he told me what you thought." I said. Ricky frowned.

"Look And-" I stopped him.

"No listen to me Ricky, I am not Ashley. I refuse to hurt Chris." Ricky looked away and I couldn't stop the blush on my face. Suddenly Ricky walked toward me.

"If you care for him so much, than why is it  every time I say your name you can't help but feel the desire." He whispered. He was very close to me and I shivered at the feeling of his breath on my face. I was intoxicated by his eyes. My green ones scanned Ricky's face. At that moment, I couldn't think, I saw Ricky and only him. He started to lean in and so was I but then my brain started to work.

WHAT ABOUT CHRIS?

Just as our lips were about to touch I instantly pulled back and sped into my room shutting the door. I didn't even see Ricky's face as I pulled away. I grabbed my jacket and shoes. I burnt some sage and left it in my room. I opened the window and jumped out. I didn't bother taking my car or he would have heard me. Instead I just ran. God knows where I was going.

I had literally just said I wasn't Ashley, but here I was almost kissing Ricky. And the bad thing was, I wanted to. I wanted to kiss him and the guilt in my chest was overbearing. When Chris entered my mind I realized, what was I doing? Kissing Ricky meant losing Chris and I wasn't about to lose him. But I didn't want to completely shut Ricky out of my life.

"What the fuck do I do now?" I asked myself. I stopped running. I was now next to the crappy diner Chris took me to. Our first date. It just made me feel even more guilty. I walked past it down the street. I found a small park. I sat in one of the swings and watched the children play. I saw one little girl look over at me. She smiled and waved. I gave back a small smile and waved. She ran over to me and sat on the swing next to me.

"Why do you look so sad?" She asked me. I smiled at her and looked down.

"It's just grown up problems," I told her swaying in the swing.

"I'm a grown up tell me. I'll make it all better." She said giggling. I laughed. I gave her a look and sighed. Yes Andromeda, accept the fact your going to tell a little girl about your boy troubles.