Part 15

Andromeda's Pov

Chris decided to take me out to a fancy restaurant. Even though he doesn't particularly like human food. Well, neither do I but he wanted it to be special. I went down stairs and I heard laughing. From a girl?

I looked and saw a girl and Ricky talking and goofing around. My heart dropped. I know I was getting over Ricky but it still hurt seeing him with someone else. He heard me coming down and turned his head towards me. His smile turned into a straight line. I looked away as Chris came down after me.

"Hey you ready to go?" Chris asked me. I nodded.

"Ya let's go have fun." I said grabbing his hand. I gave Ricky one last look and left with Chris.

(I'm to lazy to write a date but let's say they had a really good time)

Chris and I got back and we had an amazing time. I didn't think about Ricky at all. Maybe seeing him with someone else finally pushed me over. I could be happy with Chris.

"So Andromeda." Chris said as we walked back up to the house. I turned to him.

"What's wrong Chris?" I asked him. He looked down. Did I mention the suit looked really really good on him? Well it did.

"I know." He said looking into my eyes. My heart stopped. Even though it didn't move.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him. He gave me a smile.

"Andromeda, come on. I know what you and Ricky did." He said. Tears started to come. I really didn't want to cry in front of him. But they came faster than I could stop them.

"I'm so so sorry Chris. I promise you it was only once. I hated my self after it happened. I didn't want to hurt you but I know I did-" He stopped me.

"Andromeda it's okay. Don't cry." He pulled me in for a hug. I was so confused. Wasn't he angry, didn't he hate me? I hate me.

"Andromeda. I knew something was going on when you blocked your mind from me. So when you and Ricky went to get blood I followed you. He kissed you and you pushed him away. You told him that it was me that you wanted not him. That's why I'm not mad. Because I know you would always choose me." He said. He held my face and kissed me. I was so thankful he wasn't angry at me.

"I would've never forgiven myself if I were you Chris." I said lowly.

"Why?" He asked.

"I feel so guilty. I felt like I betrayed you for even thinking of it." I said. He rubbed my back.

"I love you, Andromeda." He said. I looked at his face.

"I love you too."