Chapter Thirteen

After the call ended, I grabbed my coat, my bag, and my keys. I was still wearing what I had on for today's date, but I didn't mind. This time, I slipped into my sneakers, cause I knew that things might get rough.

I know the park close to where Ryota lives, since we spent some time there back in the days that I helped him hook up with Koizumi-senpai. So, I rushed there. I wasn't too far away, so I just grabbed my bicycle and pedaled as fast as my legs could take me to the destination.

Arriving there, I scanned the empty park. It was somehow eerie that there was no one in the park. Not even evening strollers were there! Then, I came across a bench where meters from it was a phone. I parked my bike beside the bench and dashed to the phone to examine it. There's no mistake! It's Ryota's!

It might be faint, but I could hear the beating of flesh and the yelling in pain of a guy deep in the greens of the bushes in the park. I had to find out if my assumptions were true, so I followed the noises.

Slowly, the sounds gradually became louder. I then hid behind a tree to peek, and there I saw a bruised and slashed up Ryota. My blood had literally turned cold when I saw that the one beating him was none other than Kei.

I had to step in.

"STOP IT!!!" I yelled as I pushed Kei away. But I could see the fire in his eyes, that he really wanted Ryota to suffer more than this.

"Step aside Yuiko." he demanded.

This wasn't the Kei that I had come to love. No... This was another man. A man with a dark heart full of blood-lust and evil. I never could come to imagine that Kei could ever become like this. He was such a kind man. Maybe his jealousy was out of control, but he seemed so kind, he wouldn't harm a fly.

"NO! I won't step aside! Why are you hurting Ryota?!" He clicked his tongue and started to walk closer. "What has Ryota ever done to you?!" he seemed more agitated. "Is it good to hurt Ryota?! Huh?!" I couldn't help but yell at my own boyfriend.

As Kei stopped in his tracks, I knelt down to check on Ryota. "Ryota, are you okay?"

"B*LLSH*T!!!" Kei yelled. "Ryota this! Ryota that! Why does it always have to be f*ck*ng Ryota?!?!!" Kei stormed near and threw me aside as he came in to stab Ryota with the knife he was carrying. All I could do was scream.

Thankfully, Ryota caught Kei's wrists and fought for his life. Thinking of something to do to make Kei stop, I embraced him from behind and begged him to stop. Oddly, he threw me farther away this time and I stared at him and he slowly stood up to look down on me.

"You lowly sow! You have me! You should only think of ME!!!" Kei yelled and crouched down to look at me. He was smiling so joyously too that it freaked me out. "Hey Yuiko? Shall I give you one last kiss and stitch up your lips together so you don't have to kiss or talk to anyone else? Or shall I gauge out your eyeballs? It's okay if you don't see, as long as the memory of me is in your heart~!"

"Kei... Wh-Why are you like this?" I was trembling in fear.

Kei then gently set his knife on my cheek and caressed me with the sharp object until my skin slit open and blood dripped out. I winced from the pain and Kei chuckled.

"Ahhh... Seeing you like this is such a turn-on Yuiko~."

"K-Kei... I-It hurts..."

Kei then held my chin and pulled me close to lick the blood off my cheek. "Doesn't the pain feel good~?"

"You're crazy Takabayashi!"

Ryota yelled from behind, which angered Kei, who turned around to yell at him, "Shut the f*ck up you f*ck*ng corpse!" he then turned back to me, "Don't worry Yuiko~. I'll finish off this t*rd fast like nothing ever happened~." his smile looked so pure, yet the blood stains and his evil aura made everything far from that.

He started to walk to Ryota and grabbed out a gun from his back. Kei was being serious. He examined the gun in his hand and as if acting all cutesy, he whined, "Ah~... I wanted to let you suffer a bit longer, but Yuiko's here and I don't want her to watch. So I'll finish you off quickly right now~!" he smiled as he slowly pointed the gun at Ryota and uttered his last words for him, "Bye bye Ryota-kun~! Rot in hell you motherf*ck*r~~!!!"

I didn't notice it, but my legs carried me all the way in front of the gun. I was shaking, yet I wanted to protect Ryota. I begged, "Please... Kei... Please take me instead and don't hurt anyone else... I'll do anything!"

Kei gawked at me in a murdering silence. Then asked, "Even if I have to lock you up away from the world to see?"

To be honest, the idea sent chills down my spine. But I was doing this for Ryota. Not just Ryota, but for any other guy that would try to approach me and try to talk to me. "Anything..."

"No Yuiko! Don't do it!"

"I'm doing this for the good of everyone okay?!"

"Yui...ko..."

"Thanks for understanding my wishes. Yuiko... Shall we go?" he extended out a hand for me, and my weak, shaking hand just reached out to hold his bloodstained hand.

"No Yuiko! Don't go!"

"Oh! And Ryota-kun~. If anyone else knows about this, you're dead~! And not just you, but I may kill some members of your family and maybe Koizumi-senpai too~?" Kei laughed as he pulled me away, and I stared at Ryota while I gave him a weak smile and mouthed him an 'It's okay' while a tear drop fell from my left eye. Ryota cried in place as well as he was so helpless from being threatened.

A couple of minutes from walking silently into the night. We finally reached Kei's house and he welcomed me and led me in gently.

"You've been here before, but... Welcome again to my place Yuiko~."

______________________

Hey Guys~!

Dun dun dun duuuuuunnnn.....  Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn.....

Sorry... I had nothing else to say. But to those of you who have read up to this point in this book now. I thank you so much for sticking to it and reading it until this far, and I hope you continue to read on until this book finishes.

I know that I don't get much readers with a Japanese setting kind of book, so this'll probably be the last Japanese-oriented one and I'll make more American themed ones after this. But thanks for reading this book and putting it in your libraries. I'm happy.

Hope you'll Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #ImpDev~! :D

Please don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;3