Deepest Apologies

To all of my readers for this book and all of my other books who have read up until this book of mine as well (or to those who have just stumbled upon this part as I posted an update for my followers on my profile page)... My deepest apologies as I have not been updating any kind of chapters for a long long looooooooooooooong while now.

Please understand that I have been going through a lot lately and at the moment I am packing up for a big move. I am moving someplace else to live and go on with my life and may still be a lot more busier with a bunch of stuff.

But I do promise you guys that as soon as I can (I don't know when this 'soon' will be, but I'll do my best), I WILL update new chapters to this book. This book is almost finished maybe around less than ten chapters more, but I cannot think of a proper way to end this with me being physically and mentally exhausted.

So I will do my best to get back to writing soon. I am very sorry to all my writers who are expecting more stories to come, but as I am going through a lot at the moment, I just can't concentrate on writing. It even took me a while to write this. I may have replied to some of your messages for me on Wattpad, but that was the best I could do.

So sorry to make you guys wait, but I need to get things done at the moment... Please understand. Talk to you guys soon and thank you~!!! TT^TT

Sincerely Yours,

Kurisu-chan