Chapter Five

"Good thing my place was nearby." says Takabayashi as he hands me a water bottle. He had brought me to his apartment, "Aren't you suffering from anemia? You have to make sure you eat lunch... Do you want me to call the school about this?"

"You don't have to do that... It's not like anyone would care at any rate..." I say as I take the water bottle from him.

"That's not true."

"Yes it is." I say before taking a sip. I then place the water bottle down and hug my knees while I sit on his bed as I start to talk about my past, "I was bullied in Junior-High... Instead of clawing me out or hurting me physically, my stuff would either get stolen or thrown away without me knowing who did them, and I'd get ignored after."

"It's like I was a ghost who wasn't really there. Since no one knew me going into high school, I thought it'd work out this time, but I had read by myself for three years back in junior high, so even after starting high school, I didn't know how to make friends." I sighed, but continued, "When I was alone, guys would mostly call out to me, along with some girls. I knew that they only thought of me as a popular accessory, or because of my dad's job position, but I was okay with it as long as I wasn't alone."

I clench my fists and the tears start to pour down, "Even though I thought things were working out like that, because of you, I'm alone again." the tears then start to trail down, but I continue to talk even though I am sobbing along the way, "Even though I thought you were like how I used to be, you stole where I fit in, so don't you say you don't need it as if it's nothing!"

I then feel Takabayashi place his fingers on top of mine, and as I took away my other hand to peek at him, with tears still in my eyes, to my shock, he suddenly kissed me!

"What was that for?" I ask, trying to hide my lips with my hand.

Takabayashi raises a hand and wipes one of the tears threatening to fall from my eye and stares at me seriously as he asks, "Hanazawa... Are you lonely?"

He then kisses me again, passionately this time, but I start to cry even more from his words, "Yes... I'm very lonely..." he then comes in to kiss me again, this time, aggressively, like he's dominating my very being.

After the kiss, he then takes me into his warm embrace and I cry my eyes out on his chest, "I don't want to be alone anymore..." I whine out as I tighten the grip on his shirt.

Takabayashi then soothes me by rubbing my back to calm me down and he asks me, "What do you want me to do Hanazawa?"

The question startles me, and I try to give it thought, but the words just come out without me even thinking, it's like my heart is crying out what I really want, "I want you to stay with me..."

He then reels me in for another passionate kiss where all our emotions are mixed into one and it feels like I'm melting inside, but my tears are still trickling out. "Hanazawa, don't cry..." Takabayashi says as we break away from the kiss.

"I-I'm sorry... They just fall on their own..." I mumble and he gives me light peck and asks, "What else do you want me to do?"

I couldn't think of anything else that I wanted him to do. He just made me feel so loved right now that I didn't want things to go bad. The first thing that came into mind though was, "Takabayashi-kun... I... I want you to call out my name..."

He widened his eyes in shock but then smiled at my simple request, "Yuiko." It made me blush, but I somehow loved hearing him call out my name. "Yuiko... I'm sorry..." he apologizes as he swoops in to give me one last deep kiss.

"It's alright..." I answer bashfully.

"I just want to make you mine no matter what... Even if... Even if that means taking advantage of your weaknesses..."