Chapter Fifteen

I was awoken today by little noises inside the room I was in, but I didn't pay too much attention to them to actually open my eyes even for just a tiny bit as I was still a bit sleepy. But the next sensation forced me to open them.

After feeling what seemed like a hand slither on my leg, I immediately opened my eyes and jumped back a little.

"Awe... She woke up..." said the person who was still blurry to my sight as I had just woken up.

Once my vision started to adjust to its surroundings, I started to notice the room. 'That's right... I'm in this basement jail cell...' I thought to myself, then gazed upon the pervert who had his hand on my leg. Nonetheless, it was my own boyfriend, Kei.

"K-Kei?" I called out his name and he clicked his tongue.

"I really hoped that you didn't wake up so I could have my way with you without you resisting~." he purred with dead, soulless eyes and a scary smirk.

I grabbed the sheets to cover myself up with more than I already was and scooted away in fear. Obviously, he didn't like my actions and dropped his smile. "Yuiko~." he sang as he then grabbed my ankle with such force and dragged me closer to him until our bodies were in contact with each other, "You're not thinking of running away from me now, are you~?"

I didn't like this Kei at all. He was scaring me so much that my skin turned ice cold and my body numb in fright. Kei then laid a hand upon my cheek and started to caress it, but I was shivering. Not from the excitement, but from being afraid.

"K-Kei... Please d-don't scare me l-like this..." I begged him in a low broken tone. I was practically on the verge of tears right now.

"I'm scaring you~?" he chirped as his other hand then started waving out a small knife and placed it on his lips. "But this is how I express my affection~?"

My eyes widened in shock of the deadly weapon, merely inches away from my skin with a deranged person holding it with a devious smile that chilled every bone in my body. "P-Please p-put the na-na-knife down K-Kei..." I begged him, fear consuming me.

"Eh~?" his smile vanished and he turned to examine the knife, "You mean this little thing~? This is a special toy for Yuiko~! I've specifically prepared it just for you~."

I gulped, "I don't want that 'toy'."

"Why not?" he sounded pissed.

"That's not even a toy!"

He scoffed, "Then why don't we test it out~?" he chimes and starts to handle the sharp object. All I could do was stare at it as my body froze in fright.

Kei maneuvered the knife and landed it on my leg, where he slowly gave me little cuts as I writhe with pain from the sensation. The pain feels so real and so sharp like it was more than a needle piercing my flesh. It was more than just a measly needle.

Blood then starts to drip out from the opened flesh and the stench of iron then fills the room. Kei then chuckled as he licked the tip of the knife, swallowing some of my blood with it. "Somehow Yuiko's blood tastes so sweet~."

As he started to give me more cuts on my arms, he then aimed for my face. I then tried to squirm away, but his grip on me was tight and got tighter when I tried to escape. "Excuse me? You don't get to move." he says with an evil look as he then licks my cheek, "Mhmm... I want to taint this beautiful face with a deep shade of red~." he muttered as he stares at me with a look like he was turned on.

"N-no..." was all I could let out.

"You being afraid looks so sexy right now Yuiko~. Now..." he says as he then motions the weapon close to my face and before it even touching me, I scream...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, my eyes open up to see a bright room and I feel myself drenched in sweat. I then scan the room and see nothing out of the ordinary. I even looked at the clock. 8:17 AM... I even checked my arms and legs and saw no cuts. I even didn't feel anymore pain.

But why was the pain in that dream so surreal? The stench of fresh blood too? Maybe its just me going crazy from everything that's happened up until now.

"Was that all just a dream?" I mumbled to myself, "Was it all a twisted nightmare?!"

Then I heard footsteps running towards me from above, and as he reaches the ground, he starts to yell as he grabs for his keys, "Yuiko?! What's wrong?! Why were you screaming?!" He genuinely sounded scared, scared to know that I was afraid of something.

Is this really the Kei I know? The sweet and loving Kei? Or is he just a wolf in sheep's clothing, deceiving me for now so that he can torment me later?

"I-I'm sorry. I'm fine... Really... I just had a nightmare, that's all." I said as I then felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

When Kei finally opened the lock on the cell, he ran towards me to give me a warm and tender embrace, "I'm sorry you had a nightmare Yuiko. But its alright now, I'm here." I don't know why, but that somehow triggered me to cry out even more, and I started bawling my eyes out on his chest as he rubbed my back to calm me down.

After all the drama, he pulled me out from bed and gave me another quick hug and a little peck on the forehead as he told me, while still in his hug, "I was going to make breakfast upstairs and wake you up once I finished. But... Would you like to make breakfast together with me and eat together as well?"

I looked at him in a pause for a second and blinked to snap myself out as I did my best to give him a proper smile and nodded, "I'd love to."

Kei smiled back, "Glad to hear that." he motioned to walk, but then looked back at me like he forgot something, "But before that!" he said, then kissed my cheek, "Good morning, my lovely Yuiko~."

It honestly made me giggle. Although I was still uncomfortable in the cell-like room, I managed out a non-fake smile to Kei and held his hand as I greeted him a good morning and we both walked upstairs for breakfast.

I pray that that dream wasn't a premonition of telling what might happen in the future or something...

___________________

Hey Guys!!!

Please Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #ImpDev~! :D

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;3