no entry

I wish it were that easy, to let go of all the heaviness lying on my lightweight dreams. I wish some of the words that came alive at my touch didn't spark darkness in my soul and left me aching for some light. I wish the nights knew their way into the mornings and the mornings knew their way into night and I wouldn't succumb so easily to every harsh whisper. I wish it weren't so easy to fall prey to a command and lay myself at their feet with a grimace like smile and tears taking birth in my throat and weaving their way somewhere into my chest where they die an ugly death giving me an heartache. I wish the windows weren't shut and they could be easily opened to let in all that light you want to bathe the room in. I wish I could tell you all that my head is telling me and what my heart is telling me but you don't want to really hear, you don't want me to stay and make you regret. you are the flower in full bloom and I can't see you folding in on to yourselves too early and I want to see you as you are for longer than that.  I wish for all that you can give me and all that you can't give me and I wish you didn't ask so much of me because I am the heaviness lying thick on my lightweight dreams.

__

©VioletEden

29thApril2017