EPISODE 14

EPISODE 14 RECAP

Tae-kyung is about to tell Mi-nyo something, starting, “Go Mi-nam, I… you…” But then, he’s interrupted by excited fans, who wave excitedly as they arrive in buses.

Tae-kyung is annoyed with the interruption, particularly since Mi-nyeo takes it as her cute to excuse herself. Explaining that she’ll act as though he’s just sending her off, she starts to leave.

He holds her back, saying, “Hear me out first.” Leaning in close, he says, “I like you.”

(Omo!)

Having gotten that out in the open, he lets her go, but now she’s so shocked that she stands in a daze. As the fangirls swarm around him, Mi-nyeo wonders if she heard right. She thinks, “I wish the world would quiet down so I can hear the soft words in my memory.”

She thinks back, confirming that he had indeed said those words, and suddenly the world around her is all roses and butterflies. LITERALLY.

As this finally sinks in, Mi-nyeo starts giggling out loud in glee, exultant. She doesn’t see Tae-kyung sitting in his car a short distance away, who smiles and says, “So she did hear me properly.”

On the plane, Shin-woo looks at the empty seat next to him and tells himself, “I knew she wouldn’t come. But since I told her that I’ve already begun [to have feelings], that’s enough.”

Almost immediately, photos pop up online of Tae-kyung and Mi-nam at the airport. Heyi is annoyed — why would Tae-kyung go to the airport to see Mi-nam? — and displeased. Meanwhile, may I take the moment to point out the HILARITY of the top 3 online star searches, as seen in Heyi’s web browser??

Dong Bang Single So Nyeo Junior Super Shidae

Tae-kyung gives Mi-nyeo a ride home. Mi-nyeo wonders how to handle herself around him, given his declaration: “Should I tell him that I heard him and give him permission too?” However, she imagines him issuing a gruff response, and considers trying the opposite instead — she could say she didn’t hear what he said and ask him to repeat it. But she imagines him sneering at that, “You didn’t hear? Then cancel it!”

Mi-nyeo decides to accept his statement gratefully, and figures that she doesn’t need to hear him say it anyway, because “if I hear him say that he likes me again, my heart may burst.”

Tae-kyung breaks the silence by suggesting they grab something to eat, and asks if she likes spaghetti. Mi-nyeo hiccups. Puzzled, he repeats the question, and she hiccups again. Testing out a theory, Tae-kyung enunciates clearly, “Do you LIKE charcoal-grilled kalbi? Do you LIKE naengmyun? What about sushi, do you LIKE it? I LIKE sushi.” She hiccups every time he says the word LIKE.

He prods her to answer (which is his way of getting her to say she likes him back). Mi-nyeo answers, “I really, really like [it] very, very much.”