2!

Luna's POV:

I wake up to shouting and a door slamming, and I rub my eyes with my fists, and scramble to my feet and pull my slippers on and walk down the stairs, and I see Gerard standing there. “Your boyfriend is psycho! Break up with him or ill go insane” Gerard sighs.

“What'd he do?” I mutter, and my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. “Its Blake, must be important ill be a minute” I say and walk to my room.

“Yeah?” I whisper, acknowledging Bandit sleeping in the room sleeping. “We have a tour starting next week!” I hear faintly on the other line. “Who are we the supporting act of!?” I cheer.“A band called Fearless Vampire Killers, or FVK” Blake cheered back.

I squeal and end the call then go back to Gerard, and he just tells me to forget it but end it with Tom.

3 Day Timeskip

I dial Tom's number, and wait for him to pick up, and when he picks up I hear a girl whispering, and him whispering, “Babe, its over” he says, and instantly ends the call and blocks my number.

I drop the phone and stare at the phone, I never expected him to do that, not even dump me via phone call.

I perk up when a knock comes at the door, and I hear female voices and Gerard letting them in, then footsteps up the stairs.