30!

Luna's POV

We get to the mall around 9:30, because of Kiers shitty driving that nearly made us crash but made Chloe choke from laughing so hard. "Chloe, I literally don't get you" I laugh. "Yeah, but, HOT TOPIC!" She yells, trying to be funny.

FVK follow us into Hot Topic "Why are we even at the mall?" I ask, "Why not the fuckin beach or a fuckin field with no people?" Chloe moans. "True, its not like we're in England, The Land Where It Always Rains" Laurence jokes, "Thats very true"

"Why not a cemetery?" Connie suggests, "Because I hate them maybe?" I state, and she quiets down. "Ugh fine!" I yell, looking at Connie who has a smug look on her face. "Which one?" Charlotte looks over at Connie, "Sonia's one" Connie whispers "Shit I forgot it was nearly 2 months ago" Charlotte hugs Connie.

"Yeah, OK, I'm driving this time though" I announce. "Yep, I'm never letting Kier drive ever again" Drew laughed.

"I can see why" Blake giggles. "Hey!" Kier fake pouts and then starts laughing.

"Shall we go?" I sigh. "Yep!" They all chant. We run out of the mall as a large group of paparazzi had spotted us, do they just fucking walk around with a huge camera while they go shopping or some shit?.

We get to the van thing and they all rush in, and then I get in, start the car and reverse quickly before we get surrounded by paparazzi.

I drive to where I remember the cemetery was, but because the cemetery itself was like a maze, and I didn't know if Connie actually wanted to go to the grave, what we would do there.

I suppose Connie would just want to see the grave and we would hang out around the cemetery, we wouldn't play hide and seek though because that's both disrespectful and we would surely not find each other.

This cemetery was bigger than normal ones, for the reason that I don't know, the priest probably bought a lot of land for it because he probably knew there would be a lot of people that would die and be buried there.

We were led through the cemetery by Connie, because she knew how to get around this place better than the rest of the band.