13!

Luna's POV.

I pull on my Steampunk goggles, tighten them around my forehead, and start pulling my leather fingerless gloves on, and tightening my combat boots.

Soundcheck was in half an hour and we decided to get ready earlier, so we weren't late, I was doing my eyeliner in the mirror while everybody else was desperately pulling their extra fucking tight skinny jeans on. I smudged the top eyelids, leaving the rest undamaged.

“Who do I take New Bass or Old Bass?” I announce through my bus, and I get a chorus of New bass from various places in the bus. I pick the new basses case up and take it into the venue with me, not caring if I'm doing soundcheck on my own.

I hold the bass case over my shoulder, like you would actually carry an axe. Everybody was lucky it was in its case, because I was sure I saw some blonde fake bitches who look like they think Justin Beibers on this tour.

I get to the stage part, and FVK is already there, and I unclip my case and pull the bass out. “Cool bass!” Drew shouts to me, and I smile in responce. I plug the bass into an amp using the old cord I had, and it miraculously fitted both the bass and amp. I started strumming the first song on our set list, Massacre.

I tuned it so it fit perfectly with most the songs, I would have to retune it for the other songs during our 10 minute break 1 and a half hours into it. “Coming to murder your bitches” I laugh, holding my bass up like a woodchuck. They all grin and laugh at it.

I hear my band come in first, before I actually see them, as they're laughing at some shitty joke probably.

I sighed loudly and facepalmed because they were complete idiots, incredibly late idiots.

It was 6:45, 15 minutes until the show starts, they hadn't tested their instruments, or their amps, Blake didn't have to test her instrument because hers was drums, so she was fine to be late, but the others had individual guitars and microphones to test, and I had already tested my microphone as well as my guitar.

The lights went darker, as it was 10 minutes until the show, so Connie, Chloe and Charlotte were rushing to test their stuff.

The announcement came that it was 10 minutes, and they started rushing even more.

They finally finished just in time, and the stage light came on, signalling it was time for us to go on, so I restrapped my bass onto my shoulder and walked out, welcomed by loud screams and cheers.