11!

Luna's POV:

Charlotte looked at me in disgust, and I chuckled at her. “Lets gooo!!” Connie chants, pushing past me. “Someones eager” Charlotte grins at Connie, and Connie glares back.

Blake and Chloe are informed we were going to explore, and they went to their bunks to sleep more, which I wish I could do. We quickly walk through the labyrinth of Tour Buses, I didn't even know it was a big tour like this.

“Cant wait to get lost!” I laugh sarcastically. “We are not asking for directions that's embarrassing as hell” Charlotte states and we nod.

We walk down the street, trying to find a shop or something, so we could actually buy stuff.

Charlotte had made a list of the stuff we needed, like portable toothbrushes, toothpaste, bathroom stuff, maybe some clothes if we find a hot topic which I highly doubt.

I needed some new tank tops, skinny jeans and some shorts and long sleeved shirts to cover my arms.

My old cuts had faded a bit, but they were still visible because they kept getting opened up again, so they kept scabbing.

“If england doesn't have a hot topic I'm going to die, write on my gravestone, 'England is Shit' please” Connie sighs, and I laugh. “Looks like your going to have to die Connie, they don't have one, well not here anyway” Charlotte chuckles.

Connie slumps her back and keeps walking, it looks like she's given up on life just because England doesn't have Hot Topic. “We can go to different clothes stores as well you know” I laugh.

“I know, I just wanted to go to Hot Topic because they have a limited merch sale” Connie explains, and we just nod and drag her from the brick wall.