4!

Luna's POV:

We are notified that they are actually here, by the sound of them shouting and slamming doors into walls, probably chipping more paint on the damn walls.

I cradle my bass like a baby as I lay in the recliner half asleep while the rest of the band is asleep.

They come backstage and see that they fell asleep, “They fell asleep coz we got here way too early” I mutter loud enough for either the singer or all of them to hear.

“Im surprised they didn't wake up by the doors clashing into the walls like it was world war 3 or something” The red fringe guy jokes, earning a slap behind the head by a freaking giant person.

“Are you guys Angels Get Revenge?” The shorter one asks, “Well, I am, 1/5 of it” I sigh “Let me just throw some pillows at them” I laugh, and grab some pillows I was lying on at Connie and Charlotte and Chloe, because drums don't really need testing.

Charlotte jolts up and realises the band's here and shakes Connie, Chloe and Blake awake, “What instruments?” The giant asks, and I stand there before Charlotte nods to me while pulling Blake off the sofa by her legs.

“Shes the singer” I say pointing at Charlotte, “The person she's pulling is Blake, our drummer” And Blake groggily smiles, “Chloe is the lead guitarist” I point to the sofa where Chloe is awake and sitting, “Im the bassist” I explain while playing with my pick in my hand “Connies the rhythm guitarist”

“Im Laurence, Co-singer/vocalist, rhythm guitar,That's Kier, the vocalist also rhythm guitar, That's Drew, the bassist, and that's Barrone or Shane, lead guitarist, and this is Luke, our drummer” He explains in like a minute.

I place the pick in the holder I have in the backing microphone, as supporting acts always perform first. I plug my bass into an amp, and use my spare pick to strum it softly, to see if the amp actually works.

Drew walks over and plugs his bass in the amp next to the one I'm using, and strums once so he knows it works. I strum a quiet tune and tune the bass for the first song that we're playing.

We're still in New Jersey, even though FVK needed to fly here and then drive.

There's still like 3 hours until we play, and Charlotte's already gone to get everyone Taco fucking Bell. “Do you guys like not have Taco Bell or are you vegetarian?” Chloe asks, and I smack the back of her head. “Thats fucking rude to ask that” I whisper to her.

“We're all vegetarian except Drew” Laurence answers, acting like nothing happened, “Did you tell her that u were Vegetarian?” Connie asks from the other side of the room. They shrug and I call Charlotte, “Did they tell you that they were all vegetarian except the bassist?” I ask, and she says a quiet yes in response.

I end the call and nod to them, “She knows, and I called Drew the bassist otherwise she would've got pissed off and thought he was like a crew member or some crap” I laugh.

“I feel like shit and we haven't even performed yet” Chloe laughs, “Shes the youngest and the most immature” Charlotte jokes and puts alot of Taco Bell bags on the table.

“The Vegetarian ones are labeled by the way” Charlotte points out and pushes their food towards them.