20!

Luna's POV:

ComicCon Day Timeskip

“Im coming on the off-chance of seeing Joji, Max and Ian there!” Charlotte announces as we are in the rental car I've been ordered to drive. “Why would they go to Comiccon? It would probably only be Max anyway, as he's like, addicted to Pokémon” Connie sassily answers back.

“Your starting to sound like my older brother and I when we used to fight” I chuckle, remembering the times my mother used to be drug-free and my father was still around and we used to go somewhere every Saturday and my brother and I would argue.

Chloe was asleep as-fucking-usual, I wish I could sleep like she does, she could sleep through a fucking earthquake that's how heavy she sleeps.

Blake was only going to see if she could buy any Comics and figurines, even fan-made stuff.

It was a 3 hour drive and a 2 and a half hour drive back, if there was no traffic, but it was worth it as Connie would say.

We got there and Charlotte had been given the task of waking Chloe up, which was one off the hardest tasks to do when we went anywhere and she fell asleep.

Charlotte said that Connie and her would drag her out of the car, and drop something hopefully next to her head, not on it.

Charlotte grabs a massive rock, and I actually cannot and don't want to look in case it crushes her damn skull in.

I hear a Bang and look around to see it hit the ground thankfully and not her head, worst part is, she's still asleep.

“Youve gotta be shittin me, I knew she slept heavily but not this heavily!” Charlotte moans and throws her head back in frustration. “Jesus Christ, how did she not wake up!” I chuckle.

“Lunas carrying her” Connie quickly calls, and I groan. “I can say she's sleeping Beauty and I'm the prince!” I laugh in pride and stick my tongue out.

We quickly go inside, and we are suddenly bombarded with a crowd of people, just like a High School Corridor.