5.

Tessa POV

"Tessa! Tessa wake up!"
I woke up startled and realized the voice belonged to chance.
All the guys were packing up their things and I was still trying to just wake up.

"Tessa, let's go!" Anthony said urgently.

I quickly stood up, but that was a bad idea as my vision went black and I had to stand there like a complete idiot trying to regain my balance.

"Alright I got your sleeping bag now let's go!" Chance said a little more stern as I began to run with him while we tried to catch up with the guys.

I was still wondering why we were suddenly so rushed, but brushed it off and decided I'd ask when we're out of here.

Everyone climbed over the gate and Chance stayed at the bottom to push me to the top where Anthony pulled me over.

We then ran to the car and all tried to catch our breath.

"Guys," I said panting, "What happened?"

"While you were sleeping, we saw this figure in the back and figured it must have been a homeless man, but when we looked in his hand, he had a knife. He seemed not right in the head, ya know? He was walking funny and he was headed towards us so we decided we needed to get out of there," Jake explained.

"It was really creepy," Anthony added.

"Do you think he'll follow us?"

"Nah, I doubt it. Don't worry, Tess, you'll be fine," Anthony said putting his arm around me. I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder and before I knew it my eyes were closed and I was fast asleep.

•••

I woke up on top of my bed with a blanket on my body.

"Tessa, hey, how are you?" I hear Erika's voice.

"G- good, how'd I get here?"

"Anthony carried you up here, he didn't want to wake you up," she said smiling.

"What time is it?"
"11 in the morning."

I decided to get up and get ready. Once I had taken a shower and gotten dressed, I went on my phone I had two texts from AJ.

11:00 am:  Hey babe come meet me outside I need to talk to you.

11:05 am: R u coming?

I sent back a quick reply saying I was coming as I wondered what in the world that was all about. As I headed down thw stairs I saw Chance and Anthony talking.

"Are you finally awake?" Anthony joked and I just laughed heading to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Chance asked.

"AJ's waiting outside... he said he needed to talk to me."

"Oh okay," Chance said slightly frowning.

What was that about?

I opened the front door kind of nervously as I saw AJ standing out front with his hands in his pockets.

"So, we need to talk."

A/N: Hey guys! So sorry for the late update. I've been super busy, but I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to comment, follow me, and VOTE! Have a great day :)