8.

Tessa's POV

AJ told me we were going on a date today. And just like that too he sent me a text and it said:

We're going on a date today. I'll pick you up at 7. Dress casual but cute.

That's it. It seemed a little demanding, but I brushed it off and decided to be excited. We haven't done anything like this in a while it'll be nice.

I woke up kinda late and by the time I got back from dance practice it was already 5. I decided to hop in the  shower after I had a little snack. By the time I was out and ready, it was already 6:45 so I grabbed my heels and went downstairs to be greeted by the rest of Team 10.

"Oooohh, Tessa, where you headed?" Jake asked.

"Going on a date with AJ," I said shyly, unsure of how everyone would react.

I noticed Chance look away and no one said anything making me feel a little awkward. After a little bit, Erika spoke up.

"Well have fun," she said, smiling. This is why I love her.

"Thanks," and just like that the doorbell rang. I rushed to put on my heels and went to the door to be greeted by AJ.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, babe, you ready?" He asked grabbing my waist, rather possessively.

"Um, yeah," I said rather confused as to the way he was acting. "Can I just, um, can I go grab my purse?"

"Make it quick."

I ran upstairs feeling rather uncomfortable with the whole situation, but found my purse quickly and brought it down.

"Finally," he muttered under his breath. I don't think I was meant to hear that.

We left the house and walked down to this cute smoothie shop.

It was finally our turn in line, so I went to order.

"I'll have a-"

"She'll take a strawberry smoothie and I'll have a mango smoothie please."

He cut me off.

He looked down at me and smiled and said, "I know what you like, babe." I smiled back and didn't tell him I really would have ordered a peach smoothie, but I guess he was just trying to be sweet so I brushed it off.

I drank the strawberry smoothie gratefully and we kept small conversation.

"So? Who are you closest with in the team 10 house?" He asked me out of the blue.

I knew better than to say one of the guys so I simply said, "Erika."

He smiled, satisfied with my answer I guess, and told me I looked beautiful.

"Thank you," I said smiling.

"I'm really lucky," he said.

I didn't reply, simply smiled, because I didn't know how I felt about AJ anymore. He seemed to notice and had somewhat of an angry face.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"To go."

"Oh, uh yeah," I said, kind of surprised we were leaving so soon.

He walked me back to the house and walked me to the door and I thought he was just going to leave, but right when I walked in the door he stopped me and kissed me in the doorway. But this didn't feel like a sweet kiss, it felt possessive and I didn't like it one bit. I had a feeling he did it simply because every single person in the team 10 house was standing right there and I suddenly felt... embarassed?

I smiled shyly at the Team 10 members and told AJ I'll text him and right as he went to say something I shut the door. I let out a sigh and felt rather awkward as everyone on team 10 was looking at me.

"Hey guys," I said.
"Hey Tessa. How was your night?" Jake asked.
"It was pretty good," I said, fake smiling and my face was a little higher pitched than usual due to my half lying. I mean it wasn't a terrible date, just not, not the best.

I noticed how they all were slowly nodding their heads in a weird way, but went right back to what they were doing. I guess they didn't care after all.

I went back upstairs and went on my phone only to find several texts from AJ. He had been doing this a lot lately. Sending me texts asking me where I was. Who I was with. What I was doing with them and it was getting quite exhausting.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes and wondered where I went wrong and if there was anyway I could fix it.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I also wanted to thank you guys for your sweet comments. They really do make my day💓 Also, if anyone is bored or wants to make a new cover for the story... be my guest lol. Thanks guys!

VOTE.
COMMENT.
SHARE.