14.

Tessa's POV

The past couple days have been extremely frustrating. I haven't heard much from AJ and it's beginning to worry me. I mean, I wouldn't blame him if he decided to leave me for that girl, but he wouldn't do that... right?

Yeah, yeah, right. Don't jump to conclusions, Tessa.

Me and Erika decided to have a girls day today because we haven't had much time together lately. 

I had been getting ready for that all morning when I suddenly got a text from AJ.

Hey, T. Want to go out tonight?

That text left me extremely confused so I decided to ignore it for now and I would talk to Erika about it tonight and see what she thinks.

Erika always knows what to do in these types of situations- that's why she's my best friend. 

"You ready?" Erika came in and asked me.

"Yup," I replied as I grabbed my purse and my vlog camera and with that we left.

We went to all our favorite stores and I got a bunch of new clothes. We worked up quite an appetite and decided to go to Panera.

Once we were seated we got some vlog footage and I decided now would be a great time to get Rik's advice.

"Hey Erika?"

"What's up?"

"So you know how I like left AJ and hung out with you guys at the bowling ally and stuff?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, when I left AJ was hanging out with some 'friend' of his and when I left he didn't even seem to notice and the part that makes me the most mad is he always accuses me of 'cheating' and like flirting with other guys and stuff, but then he can do this and it's fine.. I don't know.."

"Tessa, I'm gonna be straight with you. I have been noticing the way he treats you lately and I knew it wasn't anything too serious.. you would tell me if it was, right?"

"Yes, yes, of course, Rik."

"Okay, good. But look, I'm not gonna tell you to leave him because that's your decision to make, but if he isn't making you happy... then maybe that's what you should think about."

"No, he makes me happy.. things have just been different lately."

"Yeah, but is there maybe... someone else.." she trailed off obviously hinting to something.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Oh come on, Tessa. I'm your best friend you didn't actually think I wouldn't notice."

"Notice what?" I asked still totally lost.

"Never mind. Have you talked to AJ since then?"

I still wanted to know what she was talking about, but figured I would drop it for now.

"I hadn't until this morning. He asked me if I wanted to go out tonight, but I haven't responded yet. I wanted to see what you thought."

"That's your decision, T. But if you want my opinion.. I think you should go, and see if you still think the relationship is worth it since you so obviously have doubts about the whole thing. Go and try to have a good time and if you don't- well, then I guess you have your answer."

"This is why I love you, Bobby Jean," I said in my terrible country accent.

"It's what I'm here for, Sally Jo," she responded in an equally terrible country accent and we both laughed.

What would I do without her?

A/N: Hey guys! I've been staying up super late writing chapters for you guys. I hope you enjoyed and there is some DRAMA coming up so get ready. Thanks for reading!

VOTE.
COMMENT.
SHARE.