Four

~Hunter's POV~

I so can't wait.

My best friend is finally coming home after her trip to New York for her older sister Samantha's graduation.

I missed her so much, we have so much to talk about.

Especially what happened with Jake and now Tony.

I hear the King's door bell and run out the guest room down to the front door. I swing the door back and I see my beautiful, brunette, Hazel eyed, long hair don't care, best friend.

Carter Jones.

We quickly embrace each other in a tight hug and I feel a couple tears slide down my cheeks.

"Please don't cry Hunter your going to make me want to cry too." She says in to my neck.

I pull away from her and she wipes my tears.

"We have so much to talk about." she says taking in the house.

" Oh Hunter is this your friend Carter?" Asks Mrs. King coming into the foyer.

" Oh yes, Mrs. King, Carter. Carter, Jake's mom Mrs. King." I say introducing them.

" Nice to meet you." Says Carter using her best manners.

" As to you." Says Mrs. king's with her award winning smile.

I swear these two could stop every war with their smiles alone.

" Well alright you girls go have fun and I'm going to start in on dinner. How does that sound?" Says Mrs. King turning to face us both.

" Great." Carter and I say together. We look at each other and throw are heads back laughing.

" Well, alright girls." Says Mrs. king leaving us for the kitchen.

Me and Carter make our way up the long stair case and walk past Jake's room.

" Your full of shit!" We hear coming from his room.

" I'm not Lying Ty." Says Jake talking to his best friend Tyler Brown also known as the second Hottest guy to ever walk the halls of Washington Heights.

Me and Carter share a look and then Jake's Door swings open and Tyler is walking out shaking his head. When he looks up and see's us standing there he freezes and stares at Carter like she Is Aphrodite the goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sexuality. I honestly can't blame him if I could switch places with anyone in the world it would with Carter no doubt.

" Uhm.. We were just.. uhm heading to Hunters room." Says Carter stuttering.

I look over at her to see her cheeks look like 50 shades of red.

I am about to ask whats wrong but I get yanked by Carter to the guest room.

" How'd you know this was my room?" I ask curiously.

" I didn't, I just needed to get away from him." She says like she just ran a 2 mile run.

" Why if anything it looked like he just wanted to get closer to you." I say coming to tickle her sides.

She instantly starts cracking up at my harmless attack.

We fall on the bed and just lay there cheesing like pot heads.

" Alright so what happened that was so urgent, you just couldn't tell me on the phone." Carter says propping her self on her elbows. I know she's going to freak and want to go beat Jake's teeth in when I tell her so I get up and lock the door and stand in front of her grabbing her hands.