Twelve

-Hunters P.O.V-
Today would be his birthday we would celebrate it at Johnny Rockets laughing over two large stacks of chili cheese fries and large cokes. Then we'd go to the movies and share a bucket of pop corn, in the way back because we always felt that was the safest and best place of a theater. We'd watch an action movie and then just talk about it the whole way home.

But this year would be different for the both of us. He'd be in his comma and I'd guess I'd just be.

Having to acknowledge his birthday with out him here was like slapping him in his face. So instead we all went to his room and sung him happy birthday, brought balloons and cards happy birthday along with get well soon ones that we read aloud to him since we figured he could still hear us just not respond. Afterwards I kissed his cheek and we left, to go hang out at home Kyle and Carter had joined us on our activities. When we got home I was exhausted so Jake carried me bridal style up to my room and lied me down on my bed.

" I don't think I ever thanked you, for helping me since his accident." I whispered as he tucked me in.

" You didn't need to. I'd always be there if you needed my help." He said back kissing my forehead.

When he walked out I think I told him something I wasn't so sure of myself.

" He's going to make it, for us." Then I passed out.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

~Jakes P.O.V~

Why did she say us? Did she forgive me and decide she wasn't going to tell me until she was sure? Or did she mean us all in general Mom, Dad, Carter, Her and myself? 

I walk into my room and lay on my bed, blowing out a big sigh. " Hey man do you have any- ... For me- and, Carter?" Kyle comes in but chopps  and jumbles  his self when he sees my distressed face.

" Hey mate whats up?" I give him a pointed look.

"Kyle, you are not Australian." 

"Forget that are you alright?" He asked getting serious.

"yeah I'm fine just a little tired is all." Once he realized I wasn't going to say anymore he threw a pillow at my head. I caught it. 

"Dude we've been Best Friends since Freshman year I know you like the back of my foot."

"It's hand." I said. 

" What ever, I know you well enough to know that your not just tired. So explain why your so bummed out." He replied.

He did have his moments but Kyle was Kyle and I love him like the brother I never had, He's always has have had  my back. 

" Hunter, man she's got me twisted feeling things best friends or In my case ex best friends shouldn't feel and we, we kissed. like 4 chapters ago." 

"Really man that's cool." 

" I think I might love her." 

We both paused and looked up at each other. 

" You might love her what do you mean might love her? Dude it's either you do or you don't there is no in between not with love and not with a nice girl like Hunter or Carter."

The way he spoke was like he went through this before or has just witnessed something like this in a romantic movie. Yeah Kyle watches romantic movies, but only so he knows what to do and what not to do. 

" Dude I can tell you right now I'm not in love with Carter, but I know I could be in time." He says getting up. 

"Hey Kyle?" I call to him right before he walks out.

" Yeah man?" He asks.

"What did you need when you first walked in?" 

"Oh I was going to ask if you guys had any brownie batter. Me and Carter were going to make some brownies for Hunter when she wakes up." 

" Oh yeah there's some in the pantry in the back on the second shelf."

" Thanks man Oh and you can join if you want." He smiles before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I sit there and think about our little conversation. He's right there is no in between, I am so in love with Hunter, and I think I have been for a very long time maybe even before we broke apart.

#########################################################

Basicly I just suck at updating all well Hope you guys liked it and what did you guys think Kyle needed for himself and Carter?