Nine

It's been a month since Tony went into his coma and it just seems that Hunter is losing her faith in him ever waking up again. She's starting to become distant and Jake has been by her side through it all. Mr. and Mrs. King said they would keep Tony on life support as long as it takes. After our suspention Nick and his friend that attacted my sexy boyfriend apologized to all of us were all good now. Well except with Lindsey and her slut double. They still throw there ditry ass faces in glares at us but I just give them the bird and Hunter just completely ignores them. I know if anything serious happenes to Tony she won't be able to hold up any more. He's all she has left  of family blood ties wise. If that even made sense, but you get it.

I hope he comes to. Just to show her that he's still fighting this with us.

~Tony's P.O.V~

It's dark and I'm tired I can't open my eye's and I'm immoblie. I hear people in my room all the time and I know I'm in the hospital because of the constant coughing and beeping noises I hear.

Hunter.

I've heard her here, she's cried when she last visited. All I wanted to do was imbrace her and tell her I wasn't going any where, But I couldn't. I know she's scared, that she'll be all alone but I refuse to let her lose anymore loved one's. I just hope she's been taken care of herself properly. I've heard the Kings in here before and I smiled internally at that even after all this time there still helping us out. God I hope those people get the greatest thanks any one can give them. Everyone knows they deserve nothing but the best they might be wealthy but they are the most humble people any one can ever meet.

I just want to be able to say thank yo...

~Mrs.King P.O.V~

"Henry dear." I say as we lay next to each other in bed.

"Yes?" He ask sleepily.

"Do you think Hunter is going to be okay? I mean... theres been no change with Tony... and I don't know how well she'll take the news if she loses the only family, she has left. Lord knows that girl has been through way more than anyone can ever imagine." I say on the brink of tears.

"Oh Loreta." He says sitting up and folding me in his arms.

"Hunter is the strongest little girl I have ever met and she will be able to pull through any type of confrontation she comes too." He breaths in my hair. I sit up and kiss his cheek.

" I hope so." I whisper laying down to sleep on his chest.

~Hunter's P.O.V~ 

It's been a month and still no change in Toby's condition. I miss him so much and every time I close my eyes he's there and so is a better time with all of us me, Tony, Mom, Dad. I feel like everyroom I go in the walls are closing in on me. I always seem to get lost in my thoughts now more often than normal. Jake ever since our kiss just makes me feel like I'm his girl and I feel true comfort in that he hasn't made any moves on me so I feel completely safe with him. Carter she's Carter. She worries about me like only a true sister would but I only feel like I've been pushing her away and it makes me so happy that she's with me through thick and thin. I know one day I'll repay the favor by ten folds. I promise her that.

"Hunter? Sweet heart? You okay?" Ask Mrs. King.

"uh? Oh, yeah I'm fine Mrs. King." I say back, with a small smile.

" You know Hunter if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here for you." She says hugging me tightly. 

" Yeah I know, Thank you for all that your doing Mrs. King." I say back softly.

" No worries Hunter we're all glad to help." She replies back.

I smile again and start walking up the steps for my backpack and to let Jake know I'm ready to get going.

This day is going to be long and tired some I can just feel it.