Eight

~Jake's P.O.V~ 

We fell asleep together, and all could think of when I woke up was how I'd give my life just to do it all over again.

I love her.

I get up and lay her head softly on the pillow. She mumbles incoherent things and falls back asleep. I go down stairs and look for my parents.

There's a note on the fridge, it reads:

Jake, Hunter,

We went out on a dinner date there's 20 dollars on top of the fridge you may order some take- out food or pizza. We'll be home around 11:00. Don't stay up too late. 

We love you, BOTH of you. 

                                                            Love, Mom and Dad.

I search on top of the fridge for the money when I find it I put it in my basketball short's pocket. I'll wait until Hunter wakes up and we'll decide together. I went into the living room and turned the tv on. I flipped through the channels cursing all these stupid channels in my head. I finally decide to go on demand and order a movie. I'm searching through the 'Just In' when I feel the couch dip on the side of me. I look over and see a sleepy Hunter. 

"Hey." She says, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

" Hey sleepy head I was just about to order a movie." I say smiling over at her.

" Oh that's cool, where's your parents?" She asks tucking her  feet under her.

" They went out on a dinner date, won't be back until 11. My mom left us twenty dollars to order pizza or take- out food." I say pulling the money out my pocket.

She looked at me and smiled nodding her head. She looked so beautiful. Her hair fell in her eyes and right before she moved her hand to push it back I pushed it back for her staring in to her aqua blue eyes. She blushed deeply and then turned her head. I grabbed her chin moving closer to her in the process. 

" Hunter, may I kiss you?" I knew it was weird to ask her but I didn't want to ruin our relationship by just jumping in it.

Her blush deepened but she nodded her head anyways.

I cupped my hands on her face and pulled her closer. I looked in to her eyes for reassurance. She nodded again and closed her eyes. I closed my own and made our lips come in contact with each others. After a while she kissed me back at the same pace. After about a minute of lip locking we pulled away from each other to flow our lungs with air again. She smiled at me and said.

" That was pretty nice." I smiled back at her.

" Yeah, yeah it was." 

She pulled me by my shirt and kissed me again. I wasn't expecting it but I sure as hell was enjoying it. She ran her  hands through my hair earning her self a deep moan to come from the back of my throat. I pulled her on to my lap so that she was straddling me. I placed both my hands on her perfect waist and she moaned at my contact. I smiled in our kiss and felt excited that I DID this to her. I felt like a million dollar man. I kissed her hungrier than before and she bit my bottom lip in response, making me  grunt. We finally broke apart with our foreheads connected, breathing hard.

" Want to order that pizza and movie now?" She says breathlessly.

" Only if you do?" I ask back honestly only wanting to feel her soft lips back on my own.

" Eh, I rather make out until I'm dizzy." She says putting her head down and blushing like a fire truck. I smile and force her chin up with my balled fist. "Hey, don't hide your blush. Your utterly beautiful and you make me dizzy just by staring at you." I say looking into her eyes. Her blush deepens but she keeps my gaze.

She pushes her self off of me and I pout at her lost body warmth. She giggles and I feel like I've died and gone to heaven and If this is hell I never want to leave, because I can definitely get used to that beautiful sound.

 " How about we order the pizza before the place closes before they close for the night." She says with a small smile.

"Sure thing." I say smiling back. Did I finally win what I always wanted? 

***

I KNOW It's been too! DAM LONG! I'm sorry but I had my school work to worry about and my Sister's fiance's grandmother is coming to move in with us THIS SATURDAY!! So I have to move my room to share with my 14 month old niece. ALSO!! My sister took my laptop the past two weekends ( my school does everything off of the internet so my laptop is needed, so she has to give it back during the week) , I've missed my Civilians!! Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, And FAN!!!

XOXO~ J