Why Me (Nash Grier Fan Fic)

NATLIE'S POV

That's when I placed the knife against my skin and started sliding and at that moment everything went pitch black.

It all started a year ago. I've known Nash since the 8th grade. My parents had divorced and I was being transferred to a new school in North Carolina with my dad. Nash was there for me when I needed him the most. After school, we would hang out and watch scary movies. I've had feeling for Nash but they weren't that serious and I could tell Nash wasn't that into me, he considered us just as friends. I am currently 17 and in my Junior year of High School and still have a strong bond with my best friend Nash Grier. For the past year, he  has been doing Magcon Tours and it upsets since I have no one to talk to.

*3 weeks later*

I was sitting on my couch watching "Bridesmaids" and eating popcorn. 1 hour into the movie there was a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting any guests, my dad worked until 7pm, and it was Saturday so everyone was out hanging  at the mall. As I walk toward the door I looked at the window and I saw the person I've been waiting for 1 month.

"OMG NASH YOUR FINALLY HERE" I yelled as I opened the door.

"NAT I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" said Nash as we embraced in a hug.

                                                                             NASH'S POV

I arrived at North Carolina and the thing I missed the most was Natalie. I missed her beautiful brown wavy hair, her green eyes that sparkled in the sunlight, and best of all her personality that always made me smile. I walked toward the front of her house and knocked on the door. As soon as she opened the door I felt like nothing was missing and everything was right where it should be. Seeing her smile because of me made me feel special. I dropped my luggage and we embraced in a hug. I then felt the tears on my shoulder. 

"What's wrong", I asked Natalie.

"Nothing it's just that I missed you so much" she replied

"Awe'' I started laughing.

"Stop it" she said as she hit me with a playful punch.

I kissed her on the forehead and we walked to living room as I put my arms over her shoulder. I felt like the happiest guy in the world to have my dream girl in my arms.

So this is the first story made with my friends. Do you guys like it if so tell us in the comments and if so we'll update it everyday or so :)