Chapter 11

Natalie's POV

We finally arrived to San Francisco and the view from the window of the airplane was beautiful. It was nice and sunny. Me and Nash got in the cab and headed for the hotel. Once we got to the hotel it was stress reliver. I finally had the chance to relax. I got unpacked and got changed into some sweats and a big loose shirt and put a bun in my hair. As i layed on my bed I decided to go on vine. As im scrolling down my news feed I see that Matthew Espinosa made a vine about arriving at San Francisco. A few seconds later I hear yelling and cheering. Oh finally they're here!

I got up and opened the door and see 7 guys starring at me. Nash interups the silence by inroducing me.

Guys this is Natalie my girlfriends''

"Hey im matt nice to meet you, these are myfriends Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Aaron Carpenteor, Taylor Caniff and Carter Reynolds, and lastly Cameron.

 I smiled at all of them except Cameron. I just stared at him and went inside and they all followed.

Nash told us who we would be sharing a room with.

"OK so Natalie, me and Cameron get this room, and the rest of the boys get the room next to us.

I honestly didnt care as long as I was with Nash.