Chapter 13

Natalie's POV

 We went to a couple of stores before leving the mall. I took all the shopping bags and took them back to the hotel while Nash and the rest of the boys were at the venue. While I was in the hotel room leaving the bags I saw a note on the counter. 

Note

To Nash From Brittney

I opened the letter and read it.

"Hey babe meet me at Ella's Cafe tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning"

I was heartbroken. I couldnt believe Nash was cheating on me. I decided not to tell him and kept it until tomorrow. 

I arrived at the venue and I saw Nash walking towards me.

"Hey babe" he leaned in for a kiss.

I avoided it and kept walking towards the rest of the boys.

We got on stage and started making jokes and practicing for the event. I got bored so I just got off stage and decided to sit and watch the boys. I see Nash looking at me and mouthing words.

"What happened"

I mouthed back "nothing"

He handed the miscrophone to Taylor and came towards me.

He sat next to me and I decided not to look at him and just keep looking at the stage. He grabs my chin and faces it towards him.

"Natalie, what's wrong"

"Nothing I just dont wanna talk about"

"Oh come on just tell me whats wrong and I can fix it"

"I dont think you can fix this Nash" I said as I walked away.

I ran to the bathroom and stayed there for a good 5 minutes until I heard knocking.

"Natalie open up its me Cameron"

I opened the door and I couldnt believe what I was feeling. I actually felt happy to see Cameron.

"hey Nash told me what was going and I figured I could help"

I didnt say a word i just stod there.

"Come on Natalie please just give me a chance"

I sighed. "okay so when I went to the hotel and saw a note to Nash and it was from this girl names Brittany telling him to meet him at Ella's Cafe so I think Nash is cheating on me.

I saw Cameron had a smirk on his face then he bursted out laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON ITS NOT FUNNY"

"No Im sorry its just that this Brittany girl is Nash's stalker he's always getting messages from her. She's basically obsessed with Nash you have nothing t worry about"

I felt like a car was lifted off from my shoulders and was relieved to hear that. I hugged Cameron and thanked him for the clear up. I went to find Nash and saw him on the stage. He sees me and i signal him to come over. he immediatly jumps off the stage.

"So did you talk to Cameron"

"Yup and he cleared everything up''

"well, what did he clear up"

"He told me about this Brittany girl"

Nash started cracking up. He wouldnt stop. I was glad Nash wasnt vheating on me. I had hopes I could trust this guy and I definetly did