Chapter 18

Nash's POV

The guy turned around only to be facing 3 police officers and Cameron while he still had the gun pointing at me. I was terrified if the police officer fired the gun I would die if they didn't I would still die. I was screwed. Natalie, what would Natalie do. She would be depressed. There was too much on my mind. A few minutes later I heard a gun shot. I didn't know if I had been shot or the guy had been shot. But as I look up I saw the guy laying on the floor. There was blood all over him and I was in shock. I mean a person just got killed in front of me. I quickly got up and ran to Natalie she was there sitting in a corner crying. I couldn't imagine how she must have been feeling.

Natalie's POV

After the gun shot, I started breaking down and crying. I was almost raped, almost got killed, and Nash was seconds away from dying. I sat in the corner cover my breasts with my arms since the asshole pervert had taken off my shirt. Nash comes running over and gives me his jacket and starts hugging me. Nash puts me in the police car and sits next to me. I felt so safe yet felt like I was in danger. When we arrived I quickly ran to the hotel room, I didn't want anybody seeing me like this. I opened the door and ran to the bed and just started crying. Nash came over and made me feel better.

Nash's POV

I felt really bad for Natalie. She didnt deserve to go through this. She is such an innocent girl. As she was crying in the bed I went over and hugged and kissed her head. \

"It will get better I promise"

"WHEN WHEN WILL IT"

"Natalie,relax take a deep breath"

"NO I CANT NASH YOU ALMOST GOT SHOT AND I ALMOST GOT RAPED"

"Natalie,please stop yelling I'm just trying to make you feel better"

"NASH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE'

"Fine" I said as I got up and layed on the other bed.

I turned on the TV and went to the kitchen to get some chips. I opened the cabinet only to see heaven. 5 GIANT BAGS of Doritos. I grabbed one and layed on the bed and I then realized Natalie had fallen asleep. I needed to talk her when shes calm