Chapter 2

Natalie's POV

I woke up 2 hours later (6:00 pm) and I looked to my right to see that Nash's arm were around me. I then realize we must have tooken a nap. I didn't even bother moving Nash's arm away from around me. 

It actually felt quite special.

A few moments later Nash woke up and started yawning. He looked to his left and with a shocked face he removes his arm around me.

"OMG I"M SO SORRY!" he said

"No it's okay" I said with a smile.

He smiled back and started to lean in closely.

"you're it" I whispered and quickly ran away.

"UGH I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT" Nash yelled

I quickly ran to my room and hid under the bed.

I hear footsteps coming and knew immeditaly it was Nash.

"WHERE AREEEE YOUUUU!"

I tried not to laugh but eventually gave in. He heard me and said "GOT YOU". He started tickling me on the sides and I couldn't even breathe.

This is what I needed. Nash always trying to make me happy. Even when he smiles or laughs it makes me happy. I never wanted out friendship to end. 

                                                                 NASH'S POV

"HAHAHA NASH STOP I. CAN'T. BREATHE", yelled Natalie as I was tickling her.

I finally stopped letting her catch her breath. We both plopped down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. There was a moment of silence but Natalie decided to end it.

"So how was Magcon"

"Okay but it could've been better if you were there I said giving a wink

Natalie smiled and seeing that right there in front of my face made me feel like I- I can't even explain all thought was that I really wanted Natalie to be mine.