Chapter 9

Nash's POV

I woke up at around 12:00 PM. I checked my phone and had 7 missed calls. Itwas from Bart. I returned the call and got exciting news. We were going to be doing Muagcon at San Francisco. I thought this would be a great time to introduce the Magcon boys to Natalie. I called Natalie and asked her if she wanted to come. She told me that she would need to ask her dad first. I waited and waited for her call hoping she would be able to come.

                                               Natalie's POV

I went downstairs to ask a very important question to my dad.

"Dad I have something to ask you"

"what is it"

"well i was wondering if I could go to Magcon with Nash and a couple of his friends"

"How long will it be"

"About 2-3- months"

"where will this Magcon be"

"San Francisco"

I looked at my dad and he seemed hesitant. But then everything changed. He nodded and continued reading his newspaper. I was so excited and couldnt wait to meet Nash's friends. Then something came up to my mind. Cameron would be there. Great just great. A few minutes later I decided to not let that bring me down and told him the exciting news.

                                                       Nash's POV

About 15 minutes later I got a phone call from Natalie. I was waiting for this moment my entire life well actually 15 minutes.

"Hey good news, my dad said i am able to go to Magcon"

"Perfect we leave in 2 days"

Hey guys sorry it was so short all my chapters seem to be short but i will try and make them longer I promise I am just trying to create cliffhangers for you guys lol. Anyways thanks for reading and dont forget to vote.