Chapter 15

Natalie's POV

I woke up with Nash's arm around my waist. I grabbed my phone and checked all the notifications I had. Again it was mostly hate and a few were about how me and Nash were good together. The hate really got me depressed so I decided to take a walk around the park. I found a bench and decided to sit there and take a break. I got a text from Nash.

"Where are you"

"In the park"

"Why didn't you wake me up so I could've gone with you"

"I need some alone time"

That was the end of the conversation. I got up from the bench and decided to go back home but then I felt a hand covering my mouth. I couldn't breath. I was scared. Nervous. I tried screaming it was no use. All I know was I was being dragged to a van.

 Nash's POV

Natalie was gone for 4 hours and I was starting to get worried so I called her but there was no answer. I called and called for about 9 times until there was an answer.

"hello is Natalie there"

"Yes she would like to speak to you" said a man with a deep voice.

I was worried why would Natalie be with a grown man. Then Natalie was put on the phone.

"NASH HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM"

Then they hanged up. I immediatly ran to the boys' room.

"GUYS NATALIE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED"

"OH FUCK WHAT DO WE DO NOW" yelled Cameron.

We didn't know where to start looking so we called the police hoping they would find traces or clues. I just needed some sign of Natalie. I was afraid they would kill her. I can't lose Natalie I lover her so much. My world would be dull if Natalie wasnt in it.