Chapter 4

*Saturday* 

                                                                          Natalie's POV

It was 9:00, and I was getting ready to go to Alex's party. It took me about 40 minutes to curl my hair but it was worth it. I wore a black dress anId some black high schools that went well with a silver necklace. I decided not to go to overboard on the makeup. just some blush, mascara, lipgloss and eyeshadow. I looked in the mirror and thought to my self "Perfect". I grabbed my silver clutch and headed out the door.

"Bye dad see you later" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

As I was leaving I could see the worried look on my dad's face. I opened the door and see Nash's truck waiting for me. I got close to the truck and see Nash on his phone. I tap on the glass and he looks up.

                                                                  Nash's POV

Words could not explain how beautiful Natalie look. Her body, legs, makeup, hair, dress, everything just perfection. I rolled down the window and said in a joking way "Sup hot stuff". I just saw Natalie's smile shining and it made me zone out of the real world.

                                                            Natalie's POV

Nash Nash NASH!! I yelled as I snapped my fingers.

"HUH what"

"Can you please unlock the door so I can get in"

"Oh yeah sure sorry" he said with a smile. 

For some reason that smile killed me. It made me feel like I was his and only his. 

A few minutes later we arrived at the party. It lookeed so amazing. Flashing lights, huge house, I knew this was going to be a blast. As I walked in I saw plenty and PLENTY of guys starring at me and then felt Nash's hands pull me away into the kitchen. He poured me beer into a cup.

"No thanks"

"come on just try it"

At first I was hesitant but then I agreed. To be honest it wasnt that bad. After 3 drinks I knew I was already drunk. I then felt someone's hand drag me into the upstairs bedroom