Chapter 17

Nash's POV

I left the guys at the police station and went by myself to find Natalie. I was praying she was sfae and he hasnt hurt her yet. I arrived at the destination. It was a old abondoned building. I called Natalie's phone number. The man answered.

"I'm outside"

"Ok meet me by the alley''

I walked around the building and found an alley. There I saw Natalie laying on the floor with just some pant and no top. She was crying.

"Natalie are you okay did he hurt you"

"Na-ash turn around she said weakly.

The man pointed at gun at my forehead.

"What do you want"

"You think Im just gonna let her go easily, there will be a price"

"What?"

"5,000$"

i was screwed I didnt have that type of money. I didnt know how to get out of this situation

Cameron's POV

While at the station I see Nash heading out the door. I decide to follow him. I then knew where he was going. To save Natalie all by himself. I parked and was in the car. I called Taylor telling him to meet me at the destinantionwith a few officers. I had the perfect plan.

Nash's POV

The man still had the gun pointing at me and I see Natalie still crying and crying. I kick the guy and punch him in the stomach. He punches me and punches me and Ntalie starts screaming. I was weak I layed there on the floor with the guy ready to shoot the gun. A miracle happens. 3 police fficers were all pointing the gun at the man.

"Put the gun down" said a police officer.